I poke you with a pencil that is sharp

For those people who wondered whats with the I poke you with a pencil that is sharp thing, its something random that spawned out during Art class when i was high. Those people at the same table as me know that very well cause they were sooooooo irritated by it. Anyway you can sing it as a song! =D

I... poke you with a pencil that is sharp (ouch, ouch, ouch)
I poke you with a pencil that is sharp (ouch, ouch, ouch)
I poke you with a pencil I, poke you with a pencil I, poke you with a pencil that is sharp (ouch, ouch, ouch)

I... poke you with a paintbrush that is sharp (pain[t], pain[t], pain[t])
I poke you with a paintbrush that is sharp (pain[t], pain[t], pain[t])
I... poke you with a paintbrush I, poke you with a paintbrush I, poke you with a paintbrush that is sharp (pain[t], pain[t], pain[t]

I... poke you with the finger of Shannara... wait this one doesn't exist... oh well...

*shove*

You missed out one. I... poke you with the Elmo that is... *shove, pokes with a pencil that is sharp (ouch, ouch, ouch)*