Nothing much

"Gumgum said...

i dont mind the skin cos it looks pinkish. oops? its quite ok lah. AND EXCUSE ME Mush. u dont come here and start gum propagandaing(What?). WHATS UP WITH THE HINT ZZZZZ(Fun?). and stupid song. they are like singing it WHOLE DAY in school!!!! (Thats Good!)ALL YOUR FAULT ReZ. oh and Quezzy. haha."

Cool. I didn't know i was THAT popular. Poor Quezzy. He's hardly mentioned. Forgotten. Lost in time. Stranded in space. Wait. Oh yes I'm not writing a sci-fi story. Anyway I should get a cbox up! (After Blinknova helps me with it. What... I'm a blog noob.)

Yay I have a rule of not mentioning real names in my posts. So noticed i changed the quote as well (even though you can see it at the comments anyway but actually ar, i change it more so that i can put in gumgum =D)