YAY! A quiz!

Like I said, i'll be back with the quiz =D Quezzy and I were doing it earlier on. Oh yesh and he won't be interrupting this time. He's not feeling very well (errrr... nothing to do with the fact that i was poking him...). So yea...

And heres a warning. He's gonna change the blogskin to something REALLY stupid... notice the extreme amount of references to Elmo. Oh well this is called The Random Crap Talk Of Quezzy And ReZ for a reason. Note: All references to violence is not actually carried out. Come on have a sense of humor.

So here goes...


[ NOW ]
Current mood: The fact that we are doing this quiz tells you something doesn’t it.
Current music: I poke you with a pencil that is sharp (ouch ouch ouch)…
Current taste: I don’t know about me but Quezzy likes my foot. *shoves* Hmm… tastes like chicken…
Current hair: Red and fuzzy? Like ELMO!!!
Current clothes: School U…I wonder if it will look nice with Elmo’s face on it…
Current annoyance: The guy beside me *shoves* the guy beside ME
Current smell: the guy beside me smells like *shove* ELMO *shove, poke, poke*
Current thing I should be doing: Listening to the lesson *shove* playing with Elmo!
Current windows open: Microsoft word, Peggle, Warcraft III, Condition Zero *shoves* Don’t forget hidewin.
Current desktop picture: Elm… *shove* an island.
Current favorite band: *shove* ME!!! I’m the best singer in the world. I’m so hot your eyes will burn! *shoves* I think we are talking about a band, not you.
Current book: The lightsaber of Shannara… wait a minute… *shove* ELMO”S FUN TIME!!!!!!
Current cd in stereo: Nope no stereo *shoves* you ARE a stereo.
Current favorite celeb: ME!!! *shoves, poke*

[ DO YOU.. ]
Smoke?: NO! Smoking STINKS! JUST LIKE AUDITION! *shoves* Says the guy who plays loves to play Elmo’s preschool kit.
Do drugs?: *shoves* drugs STINK AS WELL! JUST LIKE AUDI… *shoves, poke, slap, slap, smack, smack, poke, poke, poke, shove, shove, kick, kick* Yup he likes my foot. *shove* YUCK. *vomit*
Have a dream that keeps coming back?: *shoves* Elmos keeps popping in my face…is that counted?
Remember your first love?: Elmo?
Still love him/her?: Of course!
Read the newspaper?: If I’m on the news….
Have any gay or lesbian friends?: Of course not *shove* you don’t? I do. He’s sitting beside me.
Believe in miracles?: I did, until I saw Quezzy.
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: *shove* Who can not love Elmo?
Consider yourself tolerant of others?: *shove* OF COURSE I AM. WHAT A STUPID QUESTION. TOTALLY STUPID. THIS QUESTION SHOULD ROT AND DIE!!!
Consider love a mistake?: Looking at Quezzy’s relationship with Elmo? Yea.
Like the taste of alcohol?: *shove* NO!!! ALCOHOL STINKS!!! JUST LIKE... err… nothing. Nothing. Put away that knife…please…unless you’re going to be em…. *prod*
Have a favorite candy?: As long as it has Elmo’s face on it. *shove* Shush about Elmo already…
Believe in astrology?: When the 9 planets align together, great evil will rise from the deep within space and DESTROY us all. One will stand to face this great evil and only ONE. And he will be the bearer of the thumbdrive of Shannara… *shove* Elmo will come to the rescue with his trusty penknife!
Believe in magic?: I once did but after saying alakazam so many times and ReZ is still sitting beside me, no.
Believe in God?: *shove, poke, slap,slap, poke, poke, kick, slap* Quezzy shall not live to answer this question

Have any pets: *shove* ReZ is a good dog *shove, poke, kick, kick*
Go to or plan to go to college: I rather learn the arts of Druid magic
Have any piercings?: *shoves* I’m not going to say anything about how piercing stinks, just like audition. Cutting is a different thing, though.
Have any tattoos?: He won’t have a chance to answer this.
Hate yourself: Nah of course not. Though the guy beside me…
Have an obsession?: Me? No. Him? Elmo. *shove* Don’t lie la you are obsessed with Shannara.
Have a secret crush?: Its not so secret you know.
Have a best friend?: ELMO!!!
Wish on stars?: I wish upon Elmo…make that ON…

[ LOVE LIFE ]
Ever been in love?: ELMO!!! *shove* Aren’t you tired of that yet?
Do you believe in love at first sight?: He does. He went through it with the red fluffy thing.
Do you believe in "the one?": You mean “the one” as in the guy who will hold the ice cream cone of Shannara and destroy the evil one? *shove* No, “the one” as in Elmo.
Describe your ideal significant other: Red and fluffy.

[ETC]
Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing?: Ripping or tearing it apart yes. Though its not a game when you get rained by kicks…

Have you ever been intoxicated?: *shove, rain of kicks*
Have you ever been caught "doing something?": You mean being discovered by the Warlock Lord that I had the Frisbee of Shannara? *shove* Intimate moments with Elmo?
Are you a tease?: *shove* I don’t tease, I poke.
Shy to make the first move?: *shove* I found my true love in Elmo…

[ APPEARANCE ]
Hair: Red and fluf… *shove, poke, poke, slap, slap*
Eyes: I have 2.
Height: *shove* AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *shove, pulls out knife again*

[ LAST THING.. ]
Bought: The knife?
Ate & Drank: I forgotten… though he is soon about to eat some really sharp metal…
Read: This?
Watched on TV: *shove* ME! I was on TV! Hey seriously, put away that knife…

[ EITHER OR.. ]
Beer or cider: Elmo
Cats or dogs: Elmo
Single or taken: Elmo
Pen or pencil: Elmo
Gloves or mittens: Elmo
Food or candy: Elmo
Cassette or cd: Elmo
Coke or pepsi: Elmo

[ WHO DO YOU WANT TO.. ]
Kill: *shove* Who else?
Get really wasted with: I think he’ll get wasted ALONE.
Look like: *shove* ELMO!!!
Avoid: The guy beside me.

[ LAST PERSON YOU.. ]
Saw: Elmo
Talked to on the phone: I have a telepathic connection with Elmo. I DON’T NEED THE PHONE.
Hugged: Elmo
Instant messaged: Like I said…
Kissed: Elmo?

[ HAVE YOU EVER.. ]
Drank alcohol?: *binding, gagging* there, much better. Now I shall go on to expound the greatness of Elmo, who is much better than alcohol and MUCH better than aud….how did you get out?
Done drugs?: *pushes into closet* drugs are bad, like a certain red fluffy thing.
Broken the law?: I just did. *stares at closet*
Run away from home?: *from inside closet* ANYTHING FOR ELMO!
Broken a bone?: about five minutes ago… *stares at closet again*
Played Truth Or Dare?: uh….no, though I’ll probably win…
Kissed someone you didn't know?: sad to say…Elmo. *from inside the closet* AHA! YOU LIKE ELMO TOO!
Been in a fight?: once again….
Come close to dying?: no, but the guy inside the closet did.

[ WHAT IS.. ]
Your bedroom like?: flowery pink patterns on a blue background… *random outburst* ELMO!
Your favorite thing for breakfast?: right now… Quezzy flakes.
Your favorite restaurant?: *bursts out of closet* THE OFFICIAL SESAME STREET RESTAURANT!
What's on your bedside table?: my 200+ elmo dolls… *shove* soon to be voodoo dolls…
What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?: I don’t eat late at night…except for Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
What is your biggest fear?: *shove* Elmo leaving me… *sob* *sob*
Describe your bed: See first question of section.
Spontaneous or plain?: I’m plain spontaneous!
Do you know how to play poker?: *shove* no, but I know how to play 'poke'r…
What do you carry with you at all times?: a knife to attack a certain someon*shove* ELMO!
How do you drive?: Where are the brakes?
What do you miss most about being little?: Not knowing Elmo. The sad days...
*Runs out of room crying...*
Are you happy with your given name?: Let’s just skip this question, shall we? Quick, before Quezzy comes back…
What color is your bedroom?: See first question of section. Again.
Have you ever been in a play?: *Returns to room, shove* name me one I haven’t been in. *shove* uh….A? *shove* hmm… you’re right…. Gotta go sign up now… *rushes out door*
Do poor, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?: *goes to lock door* finally, peace and quiet… no, but someone with a home does…
Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?: *from behind locked door* THERE ISN’T A PLAY CALLED A. I AM NOT A NICE PERSON WHEN I’M ANGRY… *ignores*does that answer your question?