So basically...

Yeah... I just realised I use that in real-life convos a lot. Anyways, I am here to flame a certain Walker on why he link this blog as ReZ and not Quezzy and ReZ... Sounds petty, I know, but heck, I AM a petty person, so...yeah.

Also, I wish to tell everyone that I am antisocial and that I apparently have a fear of girls... Can anyone tell me if there is such a phobia??? Yeah, the closest I got to the opposite gender was like 10-20cm apart... and I was panicking.That happened both today and at a painful and better-left-forgotten part of my life. Sigh... Yep, I am a total failure at life. Thank you, thank you.

And, weird as it is since everybody I know (which is very little, as emphasised by the antisociality above) has been asking me to do this for like how long, I want to wish a certain someone a happy birthday, albeit belated, and I also wish that you can find the happiness that I could not. (Emo music plays here)

Wake Me Up... When September Ends...

P.S. ReZ? Do NOT edit my post.