3.9 Zepheniah

I'm looking forward to the challenges next year, but there is still part of me that still wishes to remain. The bonds of friendship that we have forged, we'll always remember and treasure. We'll face new challenges each day, knowing that there will always be someone who will remember our existence.

That sounded emo. But I've decided. In order not to give the teachers a bad impression from the start, I must be more emo. So the teachers don't notice me. Quite contrary to my current self, but I'll try. Next year is going to be a tough year, I can tell.

Today we went to familiarise ourselves with our new classrooms. Our CT is Ms Ong Mui Hong, while our PCT is Mr Jason Chan. I can't help but feel that their personalities are so utterly contrasting.

Everyone was calling Ms Ong rude terms behind her back. I couldn't help but join in. She is seriously quite unpleasant, talking to us about her expectations of our disciplinary conduct. Not to mention, she scolded us for greeting Mr Jason Chan and herself 'Good afternoon, teachers', which we have been doing for the past 2 years in ACS(I). Instead, she wanted us to greet them separately. That's why you should never judge a female teacher by her complexion.
Mr Jason Chan on the other hand, is very friendly. He is often seen arriving in school on his bicycle, and he is one of the only few teachers who bother to respond when greeted by a student. Being bored by Ms Ong's strange antics, I smiled waved at him when she looked away. Mr Jason Chan smiled, causing several people around me to giggle. That's how friendly he is.

Ah well, I guess that's just how it is. The best teachers teach the express, the good teachers teach the IP, and the lousier or newer teachers are sent to teach us SBGE students.







There is this paper stuck somewhere in the our team's lower shed:
Want turns into will. Will turns into strength. Strength turns into intensity. Intensity turns into victory.

How much do you want to win?