Quiz

BLUE IS LOVE
1. Do you like someone? I like everyone as friends, but I've not thought about going any further.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? Maybe.
3. Have you ever loved someone so much it hurt? Nope.

RED IS ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Myself, for not training hard enough.
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper? Me?
3. Have you ever thrown something at someone? Er... alot of stuff. Hehehe.
4. Is someone mad at you? Yes. See reply to question 1.



YELLOW IS SELF-DISCOVERY
1. Name? Fal.
2. What is you career plan for the future? Nothing drawn up yet.
3. What is your main goal in life? To do my best in my current goals?
4. Do you want to have children? Probably.



ORANGE IS EXCITEMENT
1. Has Anyone Thrown A Surprise Party For you? Nope.
2. If you won a million dollars , what would be your first thought? Buy a Nelo and donate the rest.
3. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? Hm... I want a 10-day week.



GREEN IS OPINION
1. Lower The Drinking Age? Drinking sucks.
2. Abortion? Abortion sucks more.
3. War? War sucks too.
4. Global Warming? I think US should sign the Kyoto Protocol soon.


PURPLE IS Q AND A
1. How many beds did you lie on today? None yet.
2. What colour shirt Are you wearing now? I'm not wearing a shirt. I'm wearing a singlet.
3. Name one thing You Can Do Daily? Run?
4. Is Tom your friend? No, though I think Tom Robinson is one sad guy.
5. What website do you visit the most? The Random Crap Talk of Quezzy, ReZ and Fal.
6. Do you have plants in your life? I plant the seeds of hope.
7. Does any part of your body hurt now? Yes. In fact, most of my body is hurting right now.
8. Do you own a camera phone? Yes.



PINK IS LAST
1. Last Movie You Watched in Cinema? Rush Hour 3? With Nicholas, Derek and Kenneth.

2. Last Song you listened to? 北极星的眼泪-张栋梁

3. Last Person You Spoke to On Phone? Joshua.



GREY IS TODAY
1. What are you doing tonight? Sleeping.
2. What are you going to eat? Not very sure.
3. Where are you going to be at 2 am? In bed?

SABO PEOPLE
1. ReZ
2. Quezzy
3. Charles

Sorry I'm rather bored.