What is, what isn't, and what isn't to come

Next year going to 3.9 Zepheniah. Bye all of you poor souls. Bye all of you emo-freaks. Hello new cruel class.

Ok whatever. 3.9's CT (class teacher) is Ms Ong Mui Hong. That seemingly decent teacher that suddenly massacres everyone when she is angry. Scary. At least better than 3.10, whose CT is Mr Foo Kam Meng. Shall not comment on my impression of him. I don't really like him though. Heard he once worked at mindef.

Ok so the teachers for our classes are like this:
3.6 Mrs Rekha Vijay =)
3.8 Mrs Sharmila Manoj Saralka (SMS, lol)
3.9 Ms Ong Mui Hong (my class)
3.10 Mr Foo Kam Meng (Physics and Mathematics teacher)
3.11 Ms Tan Huili (who's this???)


So next year we're going to Vietnam. Abit sad, but I guess it's better than Thailand. Aw, but I wanted to go Lijiang. But sadly none of the SBGE classes going China. Intellectual discrimination.
I feel like writing another discrimination essay.

Anyway, I like to thank all my teachers who have brought me thus far, especially Mr Dave Tay. Thank you for your treats to drinks and prata ;D.

I will work harder next year! The best is yet to be, it's hidden right in me! (ok cheesy)
Let's do our best.