I'm in Macau =)

Hi. I am in Macau right now at the lobby of Metropark hotel using my free 15 mins internet access coupon. I have 15 mins to type this before they shut me off. Oh well.

Thats why I am not typing this on the spot but rather copying from a piece of paper.

Day 1 was nothing much. Took a plane there. Tiger airways for 3 hr 20 mins. The plane was late and flight was delayed. Thats the reason why I had time to make the previous post down there =)

For those people who think that sunrise and sunset at the beach is nice, none of you people have seen sunset above the clouds (literally)

Too bad the camera was in the luggage

For today, the 2nd day, went to 2 places.

First one was stupid and a waste of my time. Senado square. DON'T GO.

2nd place was rather interesting. Yet it is also quite dead. Not sure if it comes alive at night. Its Fisherman's Wharf. Volcana WOULD have been an interesting place but it was a waste of money so forget it.

Didn't try war games but it looked interesting.

Lol at the arcade there is this interesting game called Outrunners 2 - Special tours. Darn there was once i almost completed an area. I ran out of time RIGHT IN FRONT OFTHEDARNCHECKPOINT. The status showed 'Lostcity -99%complete'=(

(ow shat chinese keyboard = screwed up fonts. Sry no time to figure out how to change it back. 8 mins remaining.)

Yea thats more or less about it. 2 more days going to change hotel to the Venetian, which is supposed to be an IMBA hotel like Sands. Prolly will have free internet access NOT limited to 15 mins there. Yay =).

Yup I made it in 15 mins (withscrewed fonts). Hope i have time to blog hop... Ahh i can feel the horror of being left without a com for WEEKS or even MONTHS. (rawr)

P.S. High druid of Shannara yet another nice series with good ending. Aww... I finished the entire Shannara series. Not to worrk theres GENESIS of Shannara =) (Whichthe 3rd book is only coming out in 2008 =()

P.P.S Will scan and post pics from World of Shannara after retuning to SG.

P.P.P.S Banes send me my videoooooo...!!!

P.P.P.P.S Nothing. Just felt like saying P.P.P.P.S. 4 mins left WOOHOO IMADEIT...

sry cant fix the fonts without having to type the whole thing out again...