Hi everyone!!!
Today i shall touch upon the topic of superpowers!!!
With the show heroes coming out tonight, (ok fine most of you already watched it till season 2...) i decided to be bored and come here!!!
And ur supposed to say WOW!!!
ok wadever.
Have any of you realised that the superpowers used by various superheroes always are like similar?
Lets look at 5 hero... movie... show... thingys... oh heck... that exists.
Heroes
Justice league
Sky high
Fantastic Four
The Incredibles
Now for some of the common superpowers
Super strength
Ok. When was the last time you saw a hero movie without super strength? Is there ANY?
Heroes - Not sure I havnt watched it yet >.<
Justice league - DUH
Sky high - That kid can
Fantastic Four - The Thing
The Incredibles - The fat dude
See? I would say EVERY superhero movie has a hero with super strength
Flight
This i would say is probably as popular as super strength. Come on...
Heroes - I believe there is...
Justice league - Aw COME ON. Practically everyone flies in there.
Sky high - The kid STILL can
Fantastic Four - The Torch
The Incredibles - Ok at least ONE movie doesnt have heroes who can fly...
Invisible
Usually stupid things are done with this power
Heroes - Not sure
Justice league - I think there is... I dont watch this show...
Sky high - Awww nope
Fantastic Four - The INVISIBLE girl. (Look at the words in CAPS)
The Incredibles - the emo girl can.
Fire
Playing with fire has a new definition
Heroes - I should NEVER have put heroes in this section i know nuts about the show.
Justice league - I know nuts about this show too...
Sky high - The guy ironically called peace?
Fantastic Four - The TORCH (Aww COME ON)
The Incredibles - Nope.
Shield
Yay! (Realise that shield is a superpower commonly paired with invisibility?)
Heroes - Oh forget it
Justice league - There is this green dude right?
Sky high - Hmm doubt so
Fantastic Four - The Invisible girl can
The Incredibles - The emo girl can
Superspeed
Ahh yet another classic
Heroes - *smacks forehead*
Justice league - The flash
Sky high - The bad fatso
Fantastic Four - Not really...
The Incredibles - The little runt.
Flexibility/Shape shifting
Wahhahahaha
Heroes - I QUIT
Justice league - Um not sure
Sky high - I believe there is but its a bad guy.
Fantastic Four - The main dude
The Incredibles - The mom
These are but a few of the many superpowers that are commonly used.
By now perhaps you all are wondering 'Why the hell is ReZ writing this stupid post?'
This is because I, personally, find that people are lacking in ORIGINALITY.
What we need, is a NEW BREED OF SUPERHEROES AND SUPERPOWERS
INTRODUCING... Imba ReZ
ReZ is a powerful superhero that is almost unstoppable. He has only one superpower but it is VERY POWERFUL.
CRAP TALKING FTW!!!
This might seem to be a very useless skill but it is actually very powerful. See, by talking crap, Imba ReZ creates an aura around him that deflects all incoming attacks. This defence system cannot be penetrated except by a person who can talk crap better. Say you shoot a bullet at Imba ReZ but using his crap talking skills, he convinces the bullet to change direction and shoot back at the firer.
Crap talking can also creates things that are not supposed to exists. For example, Imba ReZ can summon many creatures like the 3 headed flying monster and the green apple of eternal devastation.
Crap talking also allows the enemy's power to be used against themself. For example, Quezzy starts singing but Imba ReZ uses his crap talking skill to degrade Quezzy, convincing him that his voice sucks and thus Quezzy dies.
But last but not least is the ability to use it as an offensive skill. Crap talking can cause all surrounding people to feel the retardedness and be overwhelmed by it, thus breaking their legs and making them lame. People can also be made to laugh their heads off. Or they might hit their head against the wall so hard that they die. See the power of Crap talking.
There. Don't you love Imba ReZ.
Um...
Put that knife away...
I'm not invunerable i'm not Imba ReZ. I'm just plain ReZ...
Aww come on I was kidding when i said i could turn bullets away...
Please put that shotgun away...
Today i shall touch upon the topic of superpowers!!!
With the show heroes coming out tonight, (ok fine most of you already watched it till season 2...) i decided to be bored and come here!!!
And ur supposed to say WOW!!!
ok wadever.
Have any of you realised that the superpowers used by various superheroes always are like similar?
Lets look at 5 hero... movie... show... thingys... oh heck... that exists.
Heroes
Justice league
Sky high
Fantastic Four
The Incredibles
Now for some of the common superpowers
Super strength
Ok. When was the last time you saw a hero movie without super strength? Is there ANY?
Heroes - Not sure I havnt watched it yet >.<
Justice league - DUH
Sky high - That kid can
Fantastic Four - The Thing
The Incredibles - The fat dude
See? I would say EVERY superhero movie has a hero with super strength
Flight
This i would say is probably as popular as super strength. Come on...
Heroes - I believe there is...
Justice league - Aw COME ON. Practically everyone flies in there.
Sky high - The kid STILL can
Fantastic Four - The Torch
The Incredibles - Ok at least ONE movie doesnt have heroes who can fly...
Invisible
Usually stupid things are done with this power
Heroes - Not sure
Justice league - I think there is... I dont watch this show...
Sky high - Awww nope
Fantastic Four - The INVISIBLE girl. (Look at the words in CAPS)
The Incredibles - the emo girl can.
Fire
Playing with fire has a new definition
Heroes - I should NEVER have put heroes in this section i know nuts about the show.
Justice league - I know nuts about this show too...
Sky high - The guy ironically called peace?
Fantastic Four - The TORCH (Aww COME ON)
The Incredibles - Nope.
Shield
Yay! (Realise that shield is a superpower commonly paired with invisibility?)
Heroes - Oh forget it
Justice league - There is this green dude right?
Sky high - Hmm doubt so
Fantastic Four - The Invisible girl can
The Incredibles - The emo girl can
Superspeed
Ahh yet another classic
Heroes - *smacks forehead*
Justice league - The flash
Sky high - The bad fatso
Fantastic Four - Not really...
The Incredibles - The little runt.
Flexibility/Shape shifting
Wahhahahaha
Heroes - I QUIT
Justice league - Um not sure
Sky high - I believe there is but its a bad guy.
Fantastic Four - The main dude
The Incredibles - The mom
These are but a few of the many superpowers that are commonly used.
By now perhaps you all are wondering 'Why the hell is ReZ writing this stupid post?'
This is because I, personally, find that people are lacking in ORIGINALITY.
What we need, is a NEW BREED OF SUPERHEROES AND SUPERPOWERS
INTRODUCING... Imba ReZ
ReZ is a powerful superhero that is almost unstoppable. He has only one superpower but it is VERY POWERFUL.
CRAP TALKING FTW!!!
This might seem to be a very useless skill but it is actually very powerful. See, by talking crap, Imba ReZ creates an aura around him that deflects all incoming attacks. This defence system cannot be penetrated except by a person who can talk crap better. Say you shoot a bullet at Imba ReZ but using his crap talking skills, he convinces the bullet to change direction and shoot back at the firer.
Crap talking can also creates things that are not supposed to exists. For example, Imba ReZ can summon many creatures like the 3 headed flying monster and the green apple of eternal devastation.
Crap talking also allows the enemy's power to be used against themself. For example, Quezzy starts singing but Imba ReZ uses his crap talking skill to degrade Quezzy, convincing him that his voice sucks and thus Quezzy dies.
But last but not least is the ability to use it as an offensive skill. Crap talking can cause all surrounding people to feel the retardedness and be overwhelmed by it, thus breaking their legs and making them lame. People can also be made to laugh their heads off. Or they might hit their head against the wall so hard that they die. See the power of Crap talking.
There. Don't you love Imba ReZ.
Um...
Put that knife away...
I'm not invunerable i'm not Imba ReZ. I'm just plain ReZ...
Aww come on I was kidding when i said i could turn bullets away...
Please put that shotgun away...