(I'm too tired to think of a title, excuse me please)

I'm sorry if I hadn't posted much. I've been unbearably tired for the past how long. I've just slept for 3 hours straight and I still feel that I need more. Well on Tuesday after I came home from training I had a 5 hour nap.

Have you people ever eaten so much that you vomitted? Well I apparently haven't, but I've trained so much that I've vomitted. Countless times. And while training today I had a splitting headache and I felt giddy.

You might be thinking: Ah? Why train so hard?

You might have taken the recreational kayaking courses and you might think that it is fun. You might think you understand the sport. But in actual fact you don't. The reality is that if you don't push hard, you'll never improve. There are so many things that we think we understand but it is in fact on the contrary.

So learn to fully understand things before making any assumptions or stereotypes please.