Randomness

Ahhahahaha i shall be totally random

MSN is obviously not working. No one is online. INCLUDING SMARTERCHILD AND SPLEAK.

Smiley faces are good for your health.

Slortch

My bro pwned me in Dota yesterday.

2 + 2 = 4

3 x 3 = 9

5 - 2 = DONT TELL YOU

Baa baa black sheep *voice cuts in* "HEY YOU RACIST!!!"

Baa baa black sheeettt have you any poo?

Yes sir yes sir 3 bags full

The Sentinel are OWNING!!!

One for my fertilizer one for food

ReZ is beyond godlike. Someone kill him please.

And one to throw at the little boy who lives down the road.

The Sentinel has won the game. I forgot what comes after this.

Yay randomness is fun.

AK47 > Carbine

Gunbound is a game where people shoot weird looking things out of their mobiles to hit other mobiles and attempt to destroy them. Sort of like throwing banana peels on the floor.

Ever tried mixing cold sprite with hot water (boiling if possible) and then adding in baking powder?

Guess what.

Nothing happens.

Yay.

Fal you should post more

Quezzy too

And after posting bow down to the statue of the Imba ReZ

Ego wahhahahaha.

wahhahahaha.

wahhahahaha.

wahhahahaha.

wahhahahaha.

lol.

lol.

lol.

lol.

no more.

wheee.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

...in advance.

My blog song owns yours (whoever you are).

Cheese

More Cheese

No more Cheese.

Look gigantic blank space































End of gigantic blank space.

Ok thats enough.

Bye.

I said bye.

Why are you still here.

Stop reading already.

Bye.

Aw come on i know you miss me already but bye.

Its the end of the post.

Bye.

Ok im gonna ignore you

Bye.

...

...

...

Why are you still here?

I know you love me but still... (eeewww you better not be a guy im not gay).

(In fact we shld destroys all gays)

(Starting with Quezzy)

=)

So

Back to my point.

Bye.

...?

Ok i know what.

If you really miss me so badly,

Scroll to the top of this post.

And read it again.

When you reach this point.

Repeat.

Yay.