Day 1

Hello. The title of this post makes it sound like I went on some trip right? Haha not really. Ok I shall have 10 resolutions to make this year, and I shall put 1 up every day right up to the 11th of January when I'm leaving for OEP in Vietnam.

I will forgive every trespass made against me and repent of every trespass I make.

Hmm. This resolution shall be made because I know I offend alot of people frequently and alot of people offend me. Today has been a real bad start for 2008. My CT is rather mean and biased against me. I'm not saying this to complain. I just want to forgive her for blatantly turning me down for a role that does not require much responsibility. Or a badge even. Well I guess she's been talking too much to my year 1 PCT. Ah well. People change; give them a chance to show it. And I apologise if I have offended anyone in the past year. Do forgive me.

That's it for today, I guess.

'bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you must do.' - Colossians 3:13

'Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.' - 2 Corinthians 5:17