Day 5

Sorry this is one day late again, I was rather sleepy last night.

I will walk by faith.

Haha sounds like another emo cheemo resolution. The past two years have been rather hectic for me, but I'm glad that through all that I've gone through, through everything that has happened to me, I've grown closer in my walk with God.

Ok it might be strange to believe in something that we have not seen before, but I really believe that there is a God who cares about us and relieves us of our worries and fatigue. Those who know me well enough will know that my life is cluttered with many commitments and responsibilites, and sometimes I really feel so tired. But whenever I ask of it from God, I'm just filled with this wonderful peacefulness, that just allows me to face everything that comes in my way.

Many times in my life when I'm nervous and feeling uncomfortable, I'll ask the Lord for calmness and I'll feel it immediately. It's a sort of tranquility that is just so unnatural that I don't really believe that it's all originating from my own mind.

So despite what other people around me might think, I will walk with faith in every step of my life, knowing that He is watching and guiding me through His perfect plan for us all.

'And Jesus answered them, "Have faith in God." ' - Mark 11:22

'And without faith it is impossible to please him. For whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.' - Hebrews 11:6

'For we walk by faith, not by sight.' - 2 Corinthians 5:7


'Because we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.' - 2 Corinthians 4:18

'Cast all your anxieties on him, for he cares about you.' - 1 Peter 5:7

'Even though I walk through the valley of death, I fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.' - Psalms 23:4