Day 6

Ok this is my 6th resolution of the year. And good job guys. Singapore is proud of you.

I will do all things for the glory of God.

Haha ok so I'm not that perfect yet, but I'm trying. God created Man in His own image, so that we may multiply and glorify Him in all that we do. God is omnipotent, meaning that He is able to do all things. Bearing this in mind, He doesn't need us to accomplish anything, but He gives us the opportunity to do tasks He gives to us. To be able to do anything is not really an entitlement, but more of a privillege. I've always been taught to treasure my entitlements, and treasure my privilleges more. God does not need us, yet He still chooses to let us in on His great plan, so that we can work together with Him.

Therefore I resolve to remember Him in all that I do, and do it to the best of my ability, so that I can bring glory to Him who gave me the strength to accomplish the tasks.

Also I resolve to be friendlier, kinder and more generous in offering my help and aid to everyone around me. God loved us with an everlasting love, and we should share this love with everyone around us. If you need my assistance in any way in the future, do ask me; if it is in my ability I will gladly oblige.

'So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.' - 1 Corinthians 10:31

'Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.' Phillipians 2:4

'Let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not lose heart.' - Galatians 6:9

'Let brotherly love continue.' - Hebrews 13:1