Does anyone out there believe in Miracles?

I've been seeing and learning quite a fair bit recently. If any of you noticed my MSN display picture recently, it is a lamp which gives off light in the form of a cross.



Ok. You might be wondering. What is so special about this old lamp at my cell leader's flat? From the front you can see a cross, but this was not always so. No they didn't add an extra filament. Yes it is see-through glass with no opaque objects blocking the light. And no this is not photoshop-ped.

From all other angles, it can only be seen as how it once was, with only one verticle line that emits light. I made this fascinating discovery when I was at my cell leader's house discussing about some stuff with a few other friends last Saturday.

My cell leader, Eddy, was not born a Christian. His ex-classmate invited him over to our church, and soon after that he became a Christian. His mother strongly opposed his action in doing so, as she was a devout Buddhist. The pastor of our Chinese congregation visited them one day with two other members, and shared the Gospel with Eddy's parents. Eddy's mother was reluctant at first to accept Christ into her life, but God spoke to her, and she welcomed the idea of Christianity.

Then the pastor led her before the lamp and made her close her eyes. Upon opening them again, she saw that the lamp now shone in the shape of a cross.

Read his full testimony here.

I believe in miracles. Do you?