Hi

Im in CPL Lam's house now doing our history proj.

Yea right.

I wouldnt be typing this if i was.

Blinknova and CPL Lam and Wei Ren (Keane calls him the loser) are doing their work

I'm typing this.

Keane is

Um

Well

Lets not talk about that



Keane just tried to type something.

Stop blogging lah dei...

CPL Lam wants me to do work

You suck

That was WeiRen

And Blinknova daos me he just wants to do hist.

Which means its time for me to go before I get slayed by CPL Lam's metal knife with plastic covering with pen ink covering with masking tape covering.

Ok Bye.

---

Laughter:

Conversation between Kevin and Kong (You know, the maths teacher?)

Hey by the way is there anyone in this class in chess club?

*Kevin raises hand*

Do you go on Thursdays?

No.

Oh. I was hoping someone could go on Thursdays to unlock the door for me. Then which day do you go?

...

I dont go. Period.

---

On another note, after the whole bunch of good news in AC. Now theres very bad news. Looks like AC is gonna appear in the news again and MOE will have some counseling rule.