I've been thinking about you

Yes, I've been thinking about how I should go about my revision lately. Been mugging since 6+ and finally I'm going to have an early night. Anyway here are some random quotes I thought of, mostly wordplay:

Champions try their best where others are bested by their trials.

Many a time he’s spent, he wants to give up; but why give up the time he once spent?

Encouragement can bring out great power in small faith.

When life gives you lemons, give it soil. When life gives you worries, give it joy.

The truth saves the told; the saved tell the truth.

Words were never meant to hit hard, but hearts were never meant for heated words.

Opportunities are open doors for action; actions are opportunities for open doors.


Ok everyone, now's a good time to start mugging, eh?
Click here to visit the DI site.