Boom

So anyway apparently like i predicted yesterday couldnt think straight eariler in sch today. Bahh. Quite a number of ppl commented I look glum lol.

Anyway lets skip all that. NP can really cheer u up coz of the the randomness shit in there. Lol usually NCOs are very reserved and they cant banter alot with cadets but since there were just 4 of us, top 4, potential 4, next 4 big NCOs, they were screwing around as well lol. Jia Kai vs Kevin is funny. Then mark started doing some Starfish Senjat Tar (LOOK I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL OK ZE LOO I KNOW YOU WILL SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.) And then we would do some stupid pose with the rifle. Mark will go down first and crouch with his rifle aiming forward while saying 'one check'. Then i will swing my out and grip it 'one check'. David then brings his rifle up and holds it on his shoulder with 'one check' and Ben then sticks his...nvm this part, and go 'one!'. Trust me its damn funny.

Yea so uh huh. The End.