Gratitude;

Results day. I'm not fanatically excited over my grades, though I really want to thank God for seeing me through, giving me enough discipline to study and prepare for my examinations.

I would like to apologise to all those whom I have been accidentally insensitive to, even though I reminded myself time and time again today.

To those who didn't perform during this semester's tests, I would like to wish you all the best; my advice is to start preparing for your end-of-years now. Begin grasping the concepts before the lessons, you'll understand them a whole lot better. My heartfelt condolences go to you guys, all the best, yeah?

For the best is yet to be.

'Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men' - Colossians 3:23

In every victory, let it be said of me;
My source of strength, my source of hope
Is Christ alone.