Me Bdae!

Ok so its me bdae today. Yay. Wk and Quezzy gave me this stuffed woodpecker thingy which really irritates ppl when u squeeze it coz it starts making "music". It was irritating when Bynes kept squeezing it. Then after that i got it and started squeezing and realized how funny it was to do that heh.

---

It didnt go along like i hoped it would, and im not talking about the fact we missed the show totally. Zzz. Somethings i wished would happen just didn't but then i wasn't thinking it would happen anyway. I just hoped it would.

---

Oh well whats over is over its alright I guess it wasn't like i wasn't expecting it. Anyway it was kinda fun i guess and those ppl in JEC owned in time crisis lol. Yea i'm not sure if we're going out again tmr i hope so...

---

Ok the rest are bugging me to play moomoo now bb =).