No F14s here;

Due to the lack of military equipment and outdated facilities, we are unable to send any F14s to aid in your situation. However, may we suggest the Gospel according to St. Matthew, Chapter 7, Verse 14?

'But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.' - Matthew 7:14


The road may be harsh, but God will see us through.


Anyway, here are some more verses to encourage those feeling weak, troubled, stressed, hurt, demoralised, etc.:

'Cast all your anxieties on him because he cares for you.' - 1 Peter 5:7

'Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.' - Philippians 4:6

'Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.' - Matthew 7:7

'Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree abuot anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.' - Matthew 18:19-20

'By standing firm you will gain life.' - Luke 21:19

'"Have faith in God,' Jesus answered.' - Mark 11:22

'All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.' - John 6:37


'I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. but take heart! I have overcome the world.' - Matthew 16:33

'Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.' - Hebrews 4:16

'Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.' - Hebrews 10:23

'So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.' - Hebrews 10:35

'You need to perservere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.' - Hebrews 10:36

'But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved.' - Hebrews 10:39

'because the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son. Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?' - Hebrews 12:6-7

'No discipline seems pleasant at that time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.' - Hebrews 12:11


'So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"' - Hebrews 13:6

'Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.' - Lamentations 3:22-23

'Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.' - Psalm 23:4

'Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.' - Psalm 55:22

'It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decress.' - Psalm 119:71

'My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the Lord disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.' - Proverbs 3:11-12

'Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.' - Colossians 4:2

'And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.' - Romans 8:28

'Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?' - Romans 8:35


'No, in all things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.' - Romans 8:37

Trust in the Lord. Always. God bless.