Poetry and Philosophy;

Just back from a dinner celebrating my mum's birthday. Anyway wrote a poem on the way. Feeling rather bored while waiting for the food, but netherless this piece is still quite good.

One Last Glance

New beginnings always find their way,
My eyes met hers that fateful day.
A simple smile; a change of heart,
A quiet blessing on my part.

Winter creeps; a silent rose,
Another chance comes and goes.
Yet a depart; a cruel fate,
Each moment passed a painful wait.

Lakes of frost being to melt,
In my heart a soothing felt.
A dreamy angel; a blissful prance,
A target of my frequent glance.

The stage is bare; the curtains fall,
It couldn’t last a minute more.
I only wished to see her dance,
Yet now I long for one last glance.


All the best to those taking their exams! Ciao!