Status Quo;

The examination week has been a quick one, sort of reminds me of a shuttle run. How I wish time slows down for me once in a while, for me to watch the people go by; to treasure every moment in their presence.

Anyway, everything has returned to status quo even more quickly. I just came home from a 3rd lang exam I don't expect to pass (since I guessed 9/10 of the answers) and a dinner in Katong (for those of you who don't know, that's the other side of the island from where I live). Tomorrow will be my first training in a bit, and my favourite chinese tuition at home. Ah yes, then I'll head for the weekly cell group meeting (I'm in a grateful mood for how God has pulled me through)!


The battles have not ended, they have only just begun.
I'll fight even harder than ever before, till His will is done.

The little things I've done Lord, forgive me; right my wrong.
Cleanse me of my sin; fill my heart with song.

By the way I won't be touching the computer very often from tomorrow onwards until the end of the June holidays I suppose. I'm going to spend those lonely days training, sleeping and studying; seeking God diligently as we should and finishing up my holiday assignments (hopefully in the first week of the holidays). For all who miss me or need some comforting for any reason, you could always send me an SMS or give a call, I won't decline a short exchange, (unless I'm sleeping which is about half of the time?).

Until then,

Ciao, hunks and babes.