Ahh

Haizz there are somethings that i just don't get. I'm not asking "Why is this happening to me" and whine whine whine dun get me wrong but what i'm asking it "What... why is this happening AT ALL?" No reason, no link how CAN it happen?. No cause, how to have effect? Its just darn confusing and i feel like i'm missing something VERY VERY important but i just cant figure it out. I keep thinking and reflecting but i just cant find it. Haizz. Screwed up. Alot. This issue will affects me alot. At least i still managed to finish most of my work but i wasted so much time just thinking and trying to figure it out. Meh. Really getting sick and tired of it all. Btw it has to do wif the steel walls lol. But at least when the Lord is with me it makes a big difference. If not, i would have died to the stress long ago. Trials will fill our lives, but when the Lord is with us, there is nothing to fear. Of course meanwhile the problem still isn't solved and well just have to pray more and ask for wisdom and guidance and do stuff haizz...

And i just pushed the double bdae one post down again sry...