Happy Birthday 2 days in advance

Celebrated 2 ppl's bdae today. I shall let the slideshows-of-photo-spammage-and-2-videos-of- singing-and-one-of-random-arcade-smacking-buttons-spoiling-machine do the talking. Enjoy =).

---

Ok so im having some technical problems. Oh well you all can always just click HERE and view the slideshow =). So yeaup.





---

Msg me on MSN (when im using tablet lol) and i will send all the photos. I might upload to mediafire soon so yea.

Edit: Files uploaded to media fire at http://www.mediafire.com/?g09nley3z9w

---

Fun things to note: Clam Chowder Rocks!!! (And no. I didn't taste it. Ask me for story =).)

---

No im not a cam whore yes i am a cam pimp =). Whatttt. It makes sense. You don't see me snapping pictures of myself do you. I just have a passion for snapping photographs ok. And if ppl want to take your pic you should let them take la. Be glad people want to take your pic. Heck pose for them thats what I do lol.

---

Special note: Get well soon Blinknova =). Woaw publicity.