Nothing

The moon is weeping.
Oh yay more moon!!!
My heart feels empty.
No its filled with blood!!!
What has happened.
I dont know. Do you? =)
Is there anything left to believe in?
Of course there is LOL
Everything that is me...
Like my cute little woodpecker
Has turned to dust.
Nope its still on my bed.
Its over
What fun
End of story
Goodnite!!!
...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...


AHHHAHAHAHAHA.

Ok i can't take it anymore its just damn hilarious.

Oh oh oh oh oh and now we have the retard version!!!

---

The moon is green
Oooooh green
My heart is pumping blood
Dub-dub dub-dub
We are reading this dumb post
I'm writing. You're reading.
Is there anything more stupid?
Actually...yes. But this is still VERY stupid!!!
Everything that i owned 2 seconds ago
Woaaawww. 2 seconds!!!
Is still with me
Duh!!!
And i just ate ben and jerry's ice cream
Tasty =).
ReZ
Its Imba ReZ. Don't forget that.
P.S. It was Cherry Garcia.
And i ate it straight from the tub.
---

Haha for those blur people who still don't know whats going on, press alt a. Idea started from Charles I believe. Something about attempt to make a blog look emo lol. And here are excerpts from two other people's blogs. Come on join in the fun!!! Oh yesh yesh and ur supposed to name the title of the post 'nothing' =).

---

The moon is bleeding.
Haha OMG you MUST NOT BELIEVE THIS!
My heart is hurting.
Are you scared?
I just don't get you.
Lol!
Is there still a reason to live?
YES THERE IS!
Everything I ever felt, believed in,
IS STILL HERE!
Just gone like that.
LIES!
And no one cares.
MORE LIES!
GL
Pathetic

- From http://metal-chains.blogspot.com/

---

The moon is shattering.

it's a dark and emo night.
My heart is dying.
stabbed. pierced. let down. whatever!
We are getting nowhere.
u just have to believe this.
Is there a faith to believe in?
let's say no!
Everything that's ever dear to me,
aww
turned out to be nothing
logical paradox.
Life has lost its meaning.
LOL!
Watch me fall apart.

- From http://living-inspiration.blogspot.com/

---

Woot so fun. Lol. And oops for those who just saw all the cbox comments I made/smses i sent, now you have to go down one more post since its not the latest post anymore lol. Eee i just pushed my the solution lyrics out bleh. Oh well HAD to make this post.

---

On a side note, I WAS feeling pretty down the whole day. Like the entire damn day. Even up to 10 mins ago. Then i went to lock's blog and started laughing. Oh well =).