SYFOC@SIS day 3

I would have to say today was kinda annoying. Went with the anticipation on marching for NP GOH and got really really REALLY disappointed (and very very VERY pissed for awhile). Basically some tard decided that he was part of the big 50 so big 50 became big 51 so they have to remove one guy and put him in reserver. Guess whos the lucky one. Bugger sia.

Basically the CI Tok Ru Jie Alan said to be fair we all do rifle drills and the no good one get out. Wah I tell you sia my position damn nice. Face the sun DIRECTLY. Cannot see anything kena blinded. And you know how you cant balance when ur eyes or closed? YEA. Cool right? (ACSI, fall out). Sheesh. I was so damn pissed at CI and the extra guy (who actually i still dunno who is it heh... imagine that. Pissed at someone that you dont even know who.) So um ya. Quite sad la. If they did non static/changed the position we were facing/did the drills for longer time I sure wont go out one. Lots of defence basically. Like how my marching is better than static and static is barely important compared to marching wif the squard blah blah blah. So um yea. I got removed for pretty unjust reasons in my opinion but pretty just in everyone else's opinion so whats there to do.

So yes Ze Loo there was nothing proud of carrying the flag around. The reserves get to carry it coz they arent carrying anything else.

But I kinda relaxed out by around 2+ and yea decided it wasnt really that bad. I mean come on people always say that the journey is more important than the destination and i cant agree more in this case. SYFOC has trained and instilled a much higher level of discipline and standard in me that NCO camp wouldnt have come close to doing. And indoor stadium marching it wasnt like i nvr did i before i already had the feel of what it is like yesterday so who cares? Plus I get to watch the performance. Oooh and me and another guy got kicks from walking around wearing our number one looking so darn official that ppl probably thought we were in charge =). I mean you dont see a single other person wearing no 1 except in the parade and in the parade they are all clumped together distant from everyone else. When you see someone in no 1 next to u, its very different =). It still counts as I wore no 1 while you all didnt AHHAHAHAHA. Oh about watching the thing, Supporting Con does this rather cool thing that the entire GoH doesnt know since we all march out and miss it lol. The funny saluting thing. But i find the jogging out horrendously stupid.

So yeaup. thats SYFOC@SIS day 3. We got some pictures yay =). Not gonna post here can ask from me.

Think theres nothing else. Yea. Bb.

P.S. Other than SI jokes, the biggest joke now is NCC encik MARTI(sp?). CI, FI, HO, SI, EVERYONE IN NP makes fun of him, best parts are when hes in the room and ppl start doing funny things without him noticing. Bunny ears on encik ftw!!!

P.P.S Fal just popped a random stupid joke at me.

Why did the joke cross the road?

To prove it wasnt lame!!!