Ouch

Phew. Finally over.

If only i work this hard for my sch projects heh.

There was one point in time i has 6 msn convos at one time o.o. And i really wasnt coping. And later the 2 physics convo died down and one more cas hour convo started lol.

Sry to shut u up wk heh but the otheres were about phy project and cas things which overrule some nike run.

EH BRANDON JUST CAME ONLINE MORE CAS!!!

I'm going mad lol.

Erm yea and so suddenly got like alot o.o.

Oh well. So hard working did this for like 2 hours haha.

Alright time to go got more stuff to do!!!

---

Back. Trust me I have never felt so tired lying down on my bed with my laptop. I talked to a total of about 10 ppl over 2 hours each one averaging 20 mins to half hour phew.

I should get like action hours for this lol. I dont think i worked so hard for anything in my life so far lol. Which reminds me i dont even know why i work so hard for lol its not even my project.

Somehow it just gives me a sense of fullfillment when i manage to grab one person or something, but thats not exactly it either.

Bahh. I dont get it either.

Oh well. At least its all for charity.

---

I'm back again.

I just signed out of MSN and soon will shut down the tablet le but i have to say that usually i have this habit of telling bye to all those ppl i were talking on msn before i leave but just now i was about to do that then i go sick of the thought of messeging like 10 ppl so i just signed out heh. Oops?

Trust me. Its like the first time i got sick of staring at my com and cant wait to get off it. That means ALOT alright.

...

Hmm...

Nvm wanted to say something but forget it.

Oh well.

Enjoy =). Jiayous all. Got project one got block test one all good luck =).