^#%$^&&%$#@

You know my mind in $@%# filled with ^%$@# right now.

I %$^&^ want to swear over and over again.

%^$^$$%#@$%^$#@$%^&*&^%$#^%$#

But then i started my no swearing campaign sometime ago so i can only substitute my swear words with #$%^%$.

Otherwise this post would be rigged with foul vulgarities already.

FORCE MYSELF TO SMILEEEE

xD

OK THAT WAS SO @$#%^#@ FAKE.

#@$%^# MATHS COURSEWORK!!!

GRAWRWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAW

Ok you know its quite pointless with the dont swear campaign if your mind keeps thinking of one certain four letter word and it keeps bouncing around in your mind.

@#$%^

Nvm i will still CONTROL.

Ok i just typed it and backspaced it again -.-.

and again -.-.

KAOOOOO. Ok i just did some creative hokkien flavour too.

ARRRGGHHHHHHH. STUPID STUPID STUPID MATHS.

RAWWRRRR.

Oh did i mention all of you have permission to completely ignore this post. I just need a place to rant.

@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*(#%&*(%$$@%^)(*^%$@$#@!%$#*^&(^)&*%$#@#@$&%^%^*(&(^%$#@$@@!$#^%&(&*^(*&%$*%$@^#@&%$%@($#@#$!%^!#^!!&&&&$)#()!$*@Q$%#$^&$%@(#)$%^@*@%$%@W(%@&$%@*%^$(#*%@$%&@$@$#!@!^%$&#%(#($)%(!!$&*%*!&^%)@

Phew i feel slightly better now.

Oh screw the damn maths.

Someone tell me a lame joke right now -.-.

P.S. You know Maths is screwing everyone up when all their msn convos have to do with it. I quote Blinknova. "I have 10 convos right now all about math and i havnt even done mine".