=)

Received news that someone has come to Christ. Someone from my class. Praise the Lord! xD

Not gonna elaborate, at least yet. See first.

---

Was supposed to update this space yesterday lol but then i didnt so i decided to use it now.

Went for playhouse meeting yesterday lol the topic was really quite hard o.o.

Anyway i think i need a lame partner to operate. Like my crazy ideas and stuff dont come out unless i have someone to complement me lol. Coz i think usually what i do is someone says something then i expand it to BOOM.

Lol.

---

Martina McBride - God's Will is really seriously nice!!

At dinner he'll ask to pray.
And then he'll pray for everyone in the world but him...

And I never got to tell her, that the boy
Showed me the truth
In crayon red, on notebook paper, he'd written
Me and God love you

And its a really sad song =(

---

Alright time to kbox!!

No dont do it.