Heh. On the topic of swimming PE, so many people are in C that they're trying to push some to B. Joshua, Wei Jian and me snuck into C yesterday, again! (by the way, we're were all from group A)

The people in group C had to swim the front crawl across the breadth of the wading pool. Joshua, Wei Jian and I kicked off and glided underwater until about a couple of meters to the end before surfacing and doing the front crawl. And we were made to swim again. And the three of us swam 'in dressing' (as the UYOs call it) with our forced slow stroked. We still won the rest. Muahaha.

. . .

And it appears Miss Catherine Ang left the school. Poor soul. I don't ever want to think of what it's like to teach 3.11 (:


. . .

An interesting exchange with Kenneth

Kenneth: I broke up with Gayle.
Me: Why?
Kenneth: No time.
Me: WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Kenneth: No, I'm Kenneth.
Me: Darn.


But seriously, what kind of excuse is 'No time'?