Insert title here

Well before i begin on this post, first i would like to do 3 song sharings. The first one i cannot find on imeem but its a very touching song. Look at the lyrics instead of the video lol u can see the video again later if you want xD.

And the embed doesnt work somehow to click here to view the song.

Martina McBride - God's Will

I met God's Will on a Halloween night
He was dressed as a bag of leaves
It hid the braces on his legs at first

His smile was as bright as the August sun
When he looked at me
As he struggled down the driveway, it almost
Made me hurt

Will don't walk too good
Will don't talk too good
He won't do the things that the other kids do,
In our neighborhood

[Chorus:]
I've been searchin', wonderin', thinkin'
Lost and lookin' all my life
I've been wounded, jaded, loved and hated
I've wrestled wrong and right
He was a boy without a father
And his mother's miracle
I've been readin', writin', prayin', fightin'
I guess I would be still
Yeah, that was until
I knew God's Will

Will's mom had to work two jobs
We'd watch him when she had to work late
And we'd all laugh like I hadn't laughed
Since I don't know when

Hey Jude was his favorite song
At dinner he'd ask to pray
And then he'd pray for everybody in the world but him

[Chorus]

Before they moved to California
His mother said, they didn't think he'd live
And she said each day that I have him, well it's just
another gift
And I never got to tell her, that the boy
Showed me the truth
In crayon red, on notebook paper, he'd written
Me and God love you

I've been searchin', prayin', wounded, jaded
I guess I would be still
Yeah that was until...
I met God's Will on a Halloween night
He was dressed as a bag of leaves

---

Second and third song can now be found in the playlist

Awesome is the Lord most High - Chris Tomlin (But the one on playlist is not him coz i cant find it)

Great are You, Lord
Mighty in strength
You are faithful
You will ever be

We will praise You
All of our days
It's for Your glory
We offer everything

Raise your hands, all you nations
Shout to God all creation
How awesome is the Lord most high

Where You send us
God, we will go
You're the answer
We want the world to know

We will trust You
When You call our name
Where You lead us
We'll follow all the way

We will praise You together
For now and forever
How awesome is the Lord most high

Hallelujah!
Hallelujah!
How awesome is the Lord most high

---

Your Name - Paul Baloche

As morning dawns and evenings fades,
You inspire songs of praise
That rise from earth to touch Your heart and glorify Your Name

Your Name is a strong and mighty tower
Your Name is a shelter like no other
Your Name, let the nations sing it louder
'Cause nothing has the power to save
But Your Name

Jesus, in Your Name we pray
Come and fill our hearts today
Lord, give us strength to live for You and glorify Your Name


Your Name is a strong and mighty tower
Your Name is a shelter like no other
Your Name, let the nations sing it louder
'Cause nothing has the power to save
But Your Name


Your Name is a strong and mighty tower
Your Name is a shelter like no other
Your Name, let the nations sing it louder
'Cause nothing has the power to save

But Your Name
Your Name is a strong and mighty tower
Your Name is a shelter like no other
Your Name, let the nations sing it louder
'Cause nothing has the power to save


But Your Name is a strong and mighty tower
Your Name is a shelter like no other
Your Name, let the nations sing it louder
'Cause nothing has the power to save
But Your Name

---

1 Corinthians 13 (New International Version)

Love
1If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,[b] but have not love, I gain nothing.

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

---

Alright so there are 2 new additions to the playlist from me and a couple from Fal which when i started this post there were less so hes adding them NOW. Lol. Ok maybe hes done but yea. Im not on MSN coz im supposed to mug later so im gonna finish this post and say things i have to say before going off.

Thank you to those who made it all the way through my incredibly long post. Its 2000 words when i checked in microsoft word lol. Woot Extended Essay suddenly seems so easy.

Time to reply the tags:

Brandon: WOAH! Nice one! Thats alot of tags. Lol i suppose some visual novels themselves are not really bad but its the intention behind it. Yes ppl who watch ecchi and go "its not hentai so its not a bad thing to do!!" are just deceiving themselves. And erm u were in the convo look at the way the two ppl were talking to each other u can tell le.

Interrupting the tag replies i have to say that at the end of the day, its about the motive behind doing certain things. The question is, what would you do, if you knew you would never be found out?

Jiayuin: Lol. You want lollipop? xD

Weiyang: Woah. You are good. Can pluck things like that how you know what im talking about. Anyway its more or less that but different.

Lock: Happy Birthday!! (That was totally random =D)

Charles: WK uses his throat wayyyy to much. Erm i dunno la i reach classroom first correct le! Yes its bullshit things put up by AC. I suppose its true about the confiding thing but i think you can tell that some ACSians are really -.-. Nvm nvm dont look down on others. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY COLOURS. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME!! xD

ZR: No. You dont get a cookie. Nor a lollipop.

---

So that was my first ever tag replies on the blog though some people must have done it millions of times until they find it a chore.

Went to DI to renew myself. Today's messages was pretty cool yet pretty strong yet pretty deep. Not gonna post about it here coz i suppose it will be too "huh" for the non christians and its not something that they can apply so yea. Lol. Oh and pastor timothy ROX. Haha. Shld go sunday service. Nvm after exam. Mug first!!

And Fal and me lamed the cell group so much with the "are you serious" thing until they couldnt take it xD. Like every sentence we say they have to think through first before they reply.

I love saturdays!!!

Haha nothing much le bah. God bless xD!!

P.S. Yup the number of songs just increased Fal's still adding lol. Eh Fal if you can find Martina McBride - God's Will add it in too!! Oh and replace Chris Tomlin's indescribable with a working one too now this one is just a 30 sec preview.