RAWWWRRRR

NOOOOOOO

To get this post just read the one before this first.

---

There done?

Ok heres the thing.

BLOGGER ATE UP MY POST!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!

Ok la lets give blogger credit it has never eaten up my post before in the past lol the autosave system is veri good.

BUT IT ATE MY PREVIOUS POST!!! sobs.

So yea. It didnt eat the whole thing up it kinda ate a portion of it, whatever i posted in the morning is still there and whatever i spent half and hour on just now it ate up -.-.

Eeeeee...

So now whatever photos im supposed to spam over there i spam over here in case they eat up my post again coz the last time they did that was cause of the photos o.o.

MASS UPLOADING SESSION!!!

Oh and i shall put here what each photo is supposed to be i really dont want to insert the captions inbetween i super scared the thing screw up again lol.

Hammerhead BATMAN!!!

The actual BATMAN

The projector lol

People watching olympics but somehow they are looking somewhere else in this pic

Ppl watching olympics

Ppl still watching olympics. The fingers are mine and the grey stuff is my jacket trying to hide my hp lol.

Not to mention the pics that i took when i was sick and bored on tues. The Tweety was a super belated birthday gift from Mdm Salina lol xD. The woodpecker was an on time birthday gift from WK and Quezzy. And then theres a random shot of my table from my room from my bed lol. AHHA see my table is rather neat.

P.S. Somehow after i copied from notepad the whole thing has underline? lol. Just ignore it.

---