This is the 444th post lol

Sometimes i can feel really inspired by the smallest things people do. I can get brightened up my the smallest things people do. I suppose thats why ppl say its the little things that matter? Hmm and thats also why i should spread it all.

Steel Walls was pretty nohope and i sorta already thought its alright i've done what i can and its time to let go, maybe someone else would pick up where i left off. I mean come on. Its was like zzz. Yea. But some things give me the strength to carry on. I sense something that tells me maybe, just maybe the walls might just come down. Heck lets give it a shot.

And granted the tiniest of hope, i will strive towards excellence.

One quote is fresh within my mind and that is "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."

Thats right. Its not possible to go back in time to the start. So why not make another new start?

I rmb i once said i will pick up where u left off. Then when things went low i thought maybe someone will pick up where i am gonna leave off. It seemed like it wasnt gonna succeed anyway. Yet no, i shant give up so easily.

Because even though it takes so much effort, if the walls do come down, it would be such a great moment. One that is indescribable.

It can be done, no matter what the odds.

---

Swim PE yesterday was lol.

I've been in D all my life and suddenly they think im good enough for C. Which I am la ok i've been in D all my life but i've been one of the fastest in D too.

So Yeaup. C was abit weird lol. Got alot of 3.11 peeps and somethings they do are super funny. Like say Jaira sneaked over from group B coz he wanted to slack. Then when they told him to swim he made sure to look like he was trying hard but splashing the water everywhere, his strokes were screwed up on purpose and the teachers were discussing whether to put him in D lol xD.

Ppl like Brian Wang were also faking how good they are lol so basically the whole chunk of 3.11 ppl is there, and at least 1/3 of them faked their way there.

Felt horrible after Swim PE. Lesson learned. When you have stomache, headache and vomited a little in the morning, do not go swimming less than one hour later.

Oh well it lasted to recess to PC and the period after that which i forgot what it was then after that i was more or less ok le lol.

---

Rawr time to do C Maths Assignment. Blegh.