2 days worth of posts

This post is really two posts. First part, the things over here were typed into my notepad document yesterday but because i didn't use my tablet at home so its not up. So now its up yea.

And you know my posts can be quite long so when two posts combine...heh.

Here we go!!

---

Conversations with The Great K(h)an. Voted best comic refief from exam stress. 1 vote. By ReZ.

K(h)an: Reuben put down your leg. The chair is for you to sit on not for your leg to sit on.
Reuben: *puts down one leg*
K(h)an: Reuben the other leg
Reuben: *unhappy, puts down other leg*
K(h)an: Reuben do you think i'm joking with you? Stand up. Now say sorry to the chair.
Reuben: Sorry chair
Class: *chuckles*
K(h)an: Say it louder
Reuben: Sorry chair!!
Class: *laughter*

10 mins later

Gabriel: *plays with rubber band catapult, fires at Beck*
K(h)an: Gabriel how dare you shoot Kevin Beck.
Beck: Huh?
K(h)an: Say sorry to Beck
Beck: I didn't even feel anything
Gabriel: Sorry Beck
K(h)an: Say it louder. Say "I'm sorry Beck for trying to shoot you but i was caught by the clever Mr Kan."
Class: *Cheers and applause*

---




















ReZ awards Kian Heng of class 3.6 with the epic genius of the year award.

Constanly talking about his proness and his psychic abilities, he has broken into almost every single UYO room so far including his own NCC Air room.

This whole situation caught up with him when the roof of the st john's room collapsed. While Kian Heng denies that he did that, the fact was that he was in the room before when he wasn't supposed to be. This also brought out the fact that he has been to many other UYO rooms.

As a result, he has been given THIRTEEN DEMERIT POINTS. This must have been a first in the history of ACSI. 6 for criminal tresspass, 6 for high level of vandalism and 1 for theft in which he took a soccer ball for 10 mins without permission.

I, for one, am pissed at him but hes quite sad already so thats alright. Kevin Tan and even BEN SOH were seen telling him off and banning him from his own air room. Nice one!

Kian Heng would likely have to pay for the damages to St John's room and perhaps more but before that, he might be expelled.

And thus, epic genius of the year award. We may never find anyone smarter than him ever again. Give him a round of applause whenever you see him. Maybe working in a coffee shop with his PSLE cert.

Sometimes you wonder why some people are so stupid. And you also now know that just because you are in one of the top schools in singapore, it doesn't mean that common sense may be a subject you excel in.

---

Just talked to David Ong abit (potential CSM of NCC Air) and apparently they used to have access to the room but because of the Kian Heng incident they can't go in now and in addition to that their POP / ROD / From-now-onwards-you-address-me-as-sir-day is posponed even further.

Also, NCC Air might have to take the blame and pay for the damages in St John's room which is retarded. Thats guy is stupid but must he bring down his UYO too?

Kian Heng is now the number one hated person within the UYO leaders. Our own UL Ben Ng who i believe regards (or maybe used to regard) Kian Heng as his friend was quoted saying "Kian Heng is a ******* retard". Fill in the blanks.

Now now i wouldn't go around cursing and swearing at him hes quite a poor thing now isn't he so i'm not gonna suan him in his face anymore but its gonna take me sometime before i come to understand the thinking behind this complete genius.

Haizz. David Ong said something like "I don't want to see him again."

Goodness maybe that guy will stop boasting about his proness and psychic abilities now. And his cocky attitude too.

Oh but something funny. Sorry for mocking Kian Heng in the process.

---

*Public caning in front of Year 3s.*

*Samuel Sim whips Kian Heng once.*

Kian Heng: OWWWWW!!

Samuel Sim whips Kian Heng second time.

Kian Heng: *almost in tears* OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Samuel Sim gets ready to whip third time.

DrOng: I think we will spare him the third stroke.

*pause*

DrOng: Now we're done with the caning. You still have 7 more demerits. You're expelled. Bye.

---

I'm sorry if that felt sadistic or you don't understand some parts. Firstly only the AC ppl will get it and secondly only ppl who currently want to give Kian Heng a slap will appreciate it.

Oh well.

KIAN HENG THATS FOR REPEATEDLY BREAKING INTO THE NP ROOM.

Justice will be done. I don't have to lift a finger. He should have seen it coming.

But really, Kian Heng, hope you learn from this lesson. If you still don't you'll get the award next year too. (Wby am i even saying this here Kian Heng doesn't even know this place exists. Oh well.)

Hey come on guys im pretty kind already. You should see the number of people who would kill him if they know they won't get caught.

---

End of the post that was done yesterday. From this part onwards of the post it was done today

---

I'm not going to care anymore. Its been long enough. I will not let this affect me and make everyday harder to go by. Fire ice brick and especially steel. Let the walls be there it doesn't matter anymore. I will be myself. If that brings down the walls then good. If not too bad. It might not be easy but it must be done. I am a happy person, and now i will make sure I am an even happier person. If all that I have done is not enough, then so be it. If i am to be in that position so be it. Everything might go downhill once more now, but let it. This same issu struck me hard during my midyears and i will not permit it to happen again fro my eoys. I know I have many people who do care for me so be it.

I know where I stand.

So be it.

---

I try not to think about anything. Everytime it pops up it my mind i force myself to push it aside. The less i think about it, the better off it all will be. It makes no difference if i think too much anyway.

---

Well i was reading some other ppl's quizzes today (the 100 qns one) and theres one qn where they asked "do you tend to make relationships complicated?" Its quite surpirsing that i find so many ppl who do that. I mean dont they find it stupid and annoying and hard to live when they do so? I dunno it makes everyone's life harder doesnt it. Oh well.

A song i remembered. Quite a nice song. Somewhat talks about some people's mentality. And i dont just mean those who took the quiz and put that answer i know others who do it too and it just makes things harder. It really does say what i want to say to some people. Haizz. Oh well.

Complicated - Avril Lavigne

Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is

Chill out whatcha yelling' for?
Lay back it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
you will see
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
and you're talking to me one on one but you've become

Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break
and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty
and promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no

You come over unannounced
dressed up like you're somethin' else
where you are and where it's at you see
you're making me
laugh out when you strike your pose
take off all your crappy clothes
you know you're not fooling anyone
when you've become

Somebody else round everyone else
Watching your back, like you can't relax
Trying to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
and You fall and you crawl and you break
and you take what you get and you turn it into
honesty
promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no

Chill out whatcha yelling for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
You will see

Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back, like you can't relax
You're trying to be cool, you look like a fool to me
Tell me

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
and You fall and you crawl and you break
and you take what you get and you turn it into
honesty
promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like your somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
You fall and you crawl and you break
and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty
promise me I'm never gonna find you fake this

---

Haha honestly i think Brandon will be the only one to get this but nvm.















Look carefully Brandon. You will see something weird haha.

---

Haha ZC wrote this story. It seems pretty cool to me yea so im posting it here =D. ZC THIS IS NOT SEC 1 OR 2 STANDARD HELLO -.-.

Blood. Lust.

Music. Peaceful, lulling; all the instruments playing in hushed undercurrents.

The crescendo.

A harsh shriek of a violin; the proud cry of a trumpet.

And as suddenly as it began, the climax was ending, each successive note softer than the last.

Or was it? The instruments continued playing, each never straying from the rest, but together significant nonetheless.

Oh Lord, could this concert get any more boring?

The entry of the dancers. They looked little more than copies of each other; dressed in clothes custom-made yet ordinary, eye-catching yet drab.

Having to attend this concert, never a welcome prospect, was made infinitely worse by the presence of the managers seated around me. It was through years of practice that I maintained - maybe – the very calm, serene face which had gotten me selected for these merger talks.

If the restlessness in my heart were any indication, perhaps the management’s confidence in my skills was misplaced.

And then she took the floor.

Perhaps this concert could prove interesting after all.

Moving with a seemingly boundless energy, she was literally a part of the music. Each move spoke of perfection, of months, maybe years, spent training, yet her smile - so unlike mine! - spoke of utter enjoyment and inner peace.

With a gradual acceleration, both in tempo and in spirit, the performance ended in with resounding finale.

Applause overwhelming from all sides. For the first time in my life, I joined them—and willingly.

And then, and then.

Waving to acknowledge the audience, she turned and smiled—at me.

The effect that it had was as startling as it was powerful. As if I had been plunged into water, all externalities became just that - externalities - and not worthy of concern.

It was purely through force of will that I obeyed societal conventions for the hours thereafter.

The concert organizers had seen to it that an “interaction session” be held for selected members of the audience and the performers. And, for all the painful pleasure it represented, she was there, looking, if possible, more resplendent than ever before.

It was true, perhaps, that stripped of all our pretences, our courtesies, we are but animals; prone to the same emotions, prone to the same reactions when we are denied our desire.

For when I drew the courage to talk to her; to introduce myself; to make polite conversation, I felt strangely…liberated.

Our conversation flowed easily, as if we were old friends during a reunion, and was over all too soon. Agreeing to take things to the next level, I left the concert hall that night with one extra contact number.

Was this love? Lust? Insanity? A twisted mix of all three?

Did it matter?

“Tell me about your brother”

A small spark of memory. I vaguely recalled mentioning my single and looking brother during our earlier conversation. An attempt to gain her attention? Her humour? Her wit? Here, memory failed me.

What was there to tell? I tried to laugh it off. He’s in the army, he loves partying, he’s a nice guy to be around...

“I want know more”

The next few weeks were probably the closest I have ever been to experiencing heaven on Earth. She brought joy to my mundane existence, and our conversations were full of her tinkling laughter.

“How great is your fall from heaven, O shining one, son of the morning!”-- Isaiah 14; 12-14

The only topic that I resented coming up in our conversations, however, was my brother. I kept myself in check, telling myself that one more topic for conversation was one more opportunity to spend time with her.

And then they asked me to be their best man.

“It’s all thanks to you, bro. If it wasn’t for you, we wouldn’t have gotten this opportunity to get to know each other”

Oh, trust me, dear brother; I know that--all too well.

Knives in my heart; one new one for every time I saw the both of them together; one new one for every time I attempted to rationalize her decision, and finding it perfectly logical; one new one for every time they thanked me for helping them find each other. And yet my heart bled not.

She had one last performance for the year. Guess who she brought backstage?

Hatred, this emotion I never knew, was certainly proving surprising. I had expected it to be an all-consuming blaze, but piercing icicles were a more apt description. Certainly nothing like a raging flame, but all-consuming? Oh yes indeed.

Music. Peaceful, lulling; all the instruments playing in hushed undercurrents.

The crescendo.

A weight in my clothes.

A resounding finale.

I stepped forward to join the two of them.

And grabbed my very own brother by the shirt, pulled him close, and brought him closer to this part of his army life than he could have expected.

Trembling fingers. I couldn’t do it.

A wordless scream, a muffled gasp, a deafening shot.

A harsh shriek of a violin; the proud cry of a trumpet.


---

Haha bye bye!! I bet its the longest post ever but not fair its two parts lol. And alot of stuff took up alot of space xD.

---

Update: Oh gosh i just realised its ONLY 2621 words which means its not my record length lol. Ok thats pretty long too oops.