I think its better when i don't think and don't care. Sure i DO think and care in the end but if i put my mind off it it seems easier.
Excuse me like I can't tell its so plain obvious.
And no one gets what i just said above. It has nothing to do with Charles. Don't even think you remotely get it cause you don't theres nothing to suggest so haha.
Haiya. Don't want to care. Lest i start emoing again oh well.
But honestly i don't like it but what can i do.
I know where i stand.
Excuse me like I can't tell its so plain obvious.
And no one gets what i just said above. It has nothing to do with Charles. Don't even think you remotely get it cause you don't theres nothing to suggest so haha.
Haiya. Don't want to care. Lest i start emoing again oh well.
But honestly i don't like it but what can i do.
I know where i stand.