Gone Case

Haizz. What happens when you have the following papers on Thurs and Fri:

Core Maths I
Langarts I
IHS
Chem

And out of which the only one you believe you can do is Core Maths

Then all of a sudden you realise that you cant do quite abit of the questions in C Maths either cause you spent so much time doing ur other subjects.

In other words you're pretty screwed.

OK DONT THINK ABOUT IT

Oh and i realised something.

Ok i forgot what i realised cause i got distracted by heroes lol.

Haizz.

OK ENOUGH OF STRESS INDUCED POST.

THIS IS NOT HELPING.

WHOOO FUN TIME!!!

Please Stop Calling Me A Zombie I Like Hot Cute Sexy Girls

No im not a pervert nor am i despo.

Potassium Sodium Calcium Magnesium Aluminum Zinc Iron Lead Hydrogen Copper Silver Gold

Wahhahaha REACTIVITY SERIES!!

Girls go ahead and swap Girls to Guys or or whatever you want it helps alot in memorising the thing xD.

I refuse to use the 3.10 one its just -.-.

And i still have this one from last year lol. Still applicable!!

不管天多高,

海多深,

铁多硬,

风多大,

尺多长,

河多宽,

酒多烈,

冰多冷,

火多热,

我只想告诉你,

这些都不管你的事。

读书吧。

<3

Wheeeeee.

Ok. Now to hope that tmr's study session can help me clear up everything about chem. And i do mean everything.

P.S. Blogger is starting to annoy me. Why keep on got error one -.-.

P.P.S I just remembered what i forgot. I was suppose to say that i didnt manage to finish my target set i didnt manage to finish HALF my target set. In other words i finished my electrolysis worksheet and like 2 maths qns -.-. I cant take it like this cant do any shit. Now that we're done with that, i wondered why i typed "Oh and i realised something" cause it doesn't seem to fit o.o.