Gosh

Crap all of a sudden i realised im getting a measly 59% for my chem paper after i did it and chem test is like THIS FRIDAY.

ZRAWRAWRGGRAWR!!

I thought my chem was alright already not too good but wont die one until i did that darned paper. AND IHS IS ALSO THIS FRIDAY AND LANGARTS IS THIS THURS AND I HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR THOSE 2.

C Maths paper 1 isnt exactly right up there in the killer list now -.-.

Oh. My. Goodness.

SOMEONE TUTOR ME IN CHEM!! AND WHOEVER HAS LANGARTS AND IHS NOTES, ANY LANGARTS AND IHS NOTES JUST SEND THEM TO ME PLEASEEEEE!!

Shit this sucks. Its not like i didn't start preparing early -.-.

---

Update: Sorry for screaming at so many ppl over msn see above part to know my mood. Thanks to all those who helped out one way or another. From calming me down to offering some notes to study group and whatever.

And YES David Sim is this enough to prove that its me now? Gosh but i supposed i really sounded like some monster huh...