Gosh

Ok so now im pretty ok with my chem and my cmaths and my coming langarts paper is ok.

But i realised one thing.

I have NO IDEA how to do IHS. AT ALL. I'm gonna go watch 11th hour soon but i mean srsly i think i know quite abit about the global warming and stuff but i really dont know what im supposed to write in the essay!!

Same for the other section except that if the other section is like the mid year one then i think i know abit but cant rmb. Anyway i havnt gone through those notes either. At all.

And lets face it. We can't fail IHS or we can't get promoted.

That sucks doesn't it.

Gosh. Someone spam me with IHS info now.

Oh and i said i could handle my coming langarts paper, which is unseen which i can't score well but bullshitting gives me at least 60 marks so yea.

Now onto Malgudi Days (commonly known as Malgudi Daze), again i know absoultely nothing about it. What type of question, how it will come out and stuff.

I guess thats what happens when you have Peter Davies for IHS who keeps showing us movies which is good but hey now i can't even write the essay -.-. And then for Langarts Malgudi Days i have. Well. Herzog. I haven't done a single malgudi essay in year 3 oh well.

So erm. Someone drop a lifeline? Please?

Haizz.

Physics is yet to be.

At least physics ppl can teach if i dunno. Scared no time only. Langarts and IHS is like o.o.

JUST SIX MORE DAYS AND I'M FREE!! (Cause i have no probs or at least not much with the rest of the subjects after physics on tues.)

And erm. THIRTEEN MORE TO OFFICALLY FREE!! (Theres a difference lol.)

Oh well. Gonna study abit of the format for langarts and watch my 11th hour now. Lol watching 11th hour at the 11th hour. Hehe.

I can't afford to fail any subjects bleh.

Anyway just to make this not such a sad post,















Yay im not as sad as that stickman over there. Again only Blinknova gets it =).

Jiayou for exams everyone!! (Now tell me that was ironic.)