Hello

This post will be split into 2 parts. The first part is the one i typed in sch on a notepad document. 2nd one is the one im gonna type now. Do note the difference between the two lol.

---

£1,000,000.00 GBP
Tuesday, 23 September, 2008 2:13 AM

From:"You Have Won"

To: info@winners.net

You have won the sum of £1,000,000.00 GBP from our monthly PROGRAM,
held on September 22th 2008. For your claims,contact Mr.Pinkett
Griffin,

Names,
Address,
Age,
Occupation,
Tel,
Country.

Contact Email: foin@y7mail.com

Sincerely,
Mrs Rose Wood

Oh wow i won money!! So cool! Especially since i won another 1 million just 2 days ago and i keep receiving emails from people who wants me in their part for some bank operation!! Wow they think so highly of me ar. But then hor i very humble i dont expect much so i wont claim the one million i shall give it to charity im such a nice guy.

But seriosuly whats with the spamming of junk into my email nowadays -.-.

---

Its so stupid when everything is so complex, so complicated.

But i said i dont want to bother anymore didnt I?

No. I said i wont let these things bog me down, especially during this period of examinations.

Like what Lock said. Sometimes you look around and see those people that you love and care about having a hard time and wish that you could do something for them but then you are not doing so good yourself.

And sometimes even when you try and do something it just doesn't seem to help.

Or sometimes you don't even get a chance to show that you care, that you love them and really want to help.

People say that others will never know that you care unless you say it.

So do those people go around saying "Hey i care." I think you'll just get weird looks back at you.

I don't know.

Oh well.

Mug first think later.

---

I'm so tired.

Now i can't even do Core Maths paper 1 which is by rights supposed to be so damned easy.

2 days to cmath and langarts and i cant do both.

3 days to chem and ihs and i cant do both.

I need a miracle.

---

I just barely passed for math. I can't even do simple bearings and matrices.

I don't know what to do anymore.

---

I like 310.

Why isnt my class more like that.

---

Currently chaos in 311. Tiring. I need to release stress but theres just... no time.

I'm gonna try and keep myself sane for this period. Think of the joy after it all. Oh wait what joy.

---

Thanks to all those who have helped one way or another so far. I owe ya all.

---

Ripped this off from daily bread website. Maybe sorta inappropriate for such an emo post but hey its the good news in lousy place.

September 20, 2008
Not Good Enough
READ: 1 Timothy 1:12-17
Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow. —Isaiah 1:18

A friend told me recently of a young mother who was trying to explain her father’s death to her 4-year-old. The girl wondered where Grandpa was. “I’m sure he’s in heaven,” the mother answered, “because he was very good.” The girl replied sadly, “I guess I won’t be in heaven.” “Why not?” her mother asked in surprise. “’Cause I’m not very good.”

The story saddened me, as I’m saddened when I hear of others who believe they must be very good to get into heaven, especially since we all know deep down in our hearts that we’re not very good at all.

Perhaps like this little girl you’re thinking about your sins and asking, “What must I do to get to heaven?” The answer has already been given: Jesus, by His death, has paid in full the price of your sins, no matter how sordid, tawdry, or shameful they may be. Your salvation is free.

God promises, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool” (Isa. 1:18). John Donne writes:

Or wash thee in Christ’s blood, which hath this might,
That being red, it dyes red souls to white.

No one is good enough to get into heaven. Eternal life is a gift. Receive Jesus by faith. — David H. Roper

The perfect righteousness of Christ
Is free to everyone,
But we by faith must take that gift
And trust God’s precious Son. —D. De Haan

No one is good enough to save himself; no one is so bad that God cannot save him.

---

From this part onwards is what im typing now.

---

And so that was the sch day today, spent the whole day feeling terrible. After that went for IBA. That one made me laugh.

Year Director: All those who already got a job you may leave now.
*about 20 ppl stood up and left*
Year Director: All those who know they already have a place in con camp you may leave too.
*nobody got up for awhile, then slowly one by one ppl stood up to leave. everyone in lt in laughter.*

Year Director: *noticing a noisy patch of ppl from my class* eh this group of ppl are quite noisy. What class are you all from?
Reuben: 3.12 (lol?)
Year Director: Ok 3.12 you will be given the lowest priority for the jobs. (3.12 had their iba talk last week!!)
Jaira: No sir actually we're 3.11
Year Director: Don't try and trick me.

Year Director: *after going through all the jobs offers* so anyone who is not interested in all these jobs may leave now
*80% of the ppl stood and and left LOL. So much for our 3.12 getting lowest priority only like 4 ppl stayed behind xD.*

Oh well haha it was funny.

---

Ate pratttaaa then went over to mug at NP room. First part didn't do as much as i could spent the time doing my last 20 mcq qns of the chem practice paper. Asked ben to help me with chem sometimes express ppl have almost identical syllabus except they learn a LITTLE bit less. Like really a LITTLE. Then one by one ppl started to leave Lin supposed to come at 4 to help us but at 5 shes still not there. By then left wif ben, issac and me lol. Fal i declare that your stupid little bomb thingy wasted 10 mins of our mugging time lol.

Lin came at 5+ and she ROCKS haha. Now i can do my C Maths HOOOOOOOO!! Lalalala. I feel happy and accomplished.

---

While waiting for the bus to take back home, I was thinking about quite a number of things. My conclusion was that life is good =D. Through stressed out and all by the so many things that are happening, not just the exams, i realised that there are many ppl around me who will be there for me.

I will still strive towards my very best.

Special thanks goes to all those who have helped me alot in my subjects so far even though I showed some attitude to some of you lol apologies for that. I'll give you all a treat someday haha.

Bynes
Wen Kai
Ben Ng
Quezzy
Ze Loo

and of course there are others who even though didn't tutor me or anything were willing to share notes wif me that helped alot.

Zheng Wei (I <3>
Fal (Although i barely looked at them lol)
David Sim (Wheeee)

and others i may have forgotten and if i did just drop me a msg i'll be sure to include you guys in. but then i dont think theres anyone else.

Now heres and advert. I know you all want to get into this list too!! Yes right xD!! Well send me your IHS and MALGUDI DAYS notes today!! Hehe lol.

So to all those stressed out because of the exams or whatever, look at the past few posts and then look at this to see a significant difference lol. Come to me if you need any help or just need to rant and i'll do my best to help. More so after next tues and EVEN MORE SO after NEXT NEXT TUES. Yes next next tues the day all of us are waiting for lol.

Saving for last and getting a special mention would be God. For without him all things would have been impossible. Lets face it when i look back at all these things i realised that many of it would not have been possible if not for God. He has helped me in one way or another, some more real than you can imagine. Praise the Lord xD.

---

=)