IHS and Chem

Im sure everyone who comes here know how much i have been dreading today. Its the day of epic fail where i have to do a chem paper and a IHS paper. The chem paper which when i did the 20o5 paper i scored 59% and the IHS that i know nuts about.

Well IHS later. I have an entire story to tell. So chem first. I leave out all the feelings in this one xD.

Chem was pretty easy haha yay!! I didnt do one qn which was 2 marks but partially was i lazy to do LOL. I mean who thinks like that in the exam. Like 15 mins left that i saw it then i was thinking 'oh no not another mole concept im sick of it' so i went to do the last qn first. Then 3 mins left i came back and told myself 'come on 3 mins maybe not enough to finish the paper but can get 1 mark.' And then my mind refuses to let me think so 2 mins i stone there then i thought 'oh forget it' then i just drew a smiley face xD.

I mean hello. 3 hrs of chem paper is tiring. Whats with them man 3 hours straight.

Haha oh and i didnt get to study chem yesterday coz i realised that i know SOMETHING about chem but i know absouletely NOTHING about IHS so i didnt want to fail IHS so i spent the whole day on that rawr. Wait why am i talking about IHS nonono IHS later.

Anyway i mixed up iron(ii) and iron (iii) =(. Sucks eh. Thats alot of marks.

But i dont care!! My the rest still got alot of marks.

I didn't rmb reducing agents at all and it didn't come out wheeeee.

And Please Stop Calling Me A Zombie I Like Hot Cute Sexy Girls did wonders lol.

Well im not just not going to fail my chem, im going to get possibly the highest score this year!!! Which is like, 60+!!! Woot!!

Ok that is like both good and bad right? I mean come on 60+ for highest lol. Well better than nothing it means im IMPROVING ^^.

So thank God for all of that. I was going around hugging ppl after chem lol. Dong Kai and Gideon donwan hug me =(. Lol.

Ok time for my emo emo IHS post. I wrote the planning of it after the IHS test its a MUST post. Although i think the mood here is pretty high so this emo post will be weird or sorts. Oh well. I shall update it 2nite then!! Should i put it in a new post? Yea i think i should. Yea well see my emo IHS post in my new post 2nite. Till then, cya =).

Come to think of it. The post title seems inappropriate now doesnt it.