LOL

OK WHATEVER FAL THAT WAS SOOOO LAMEEEE!!!

But I admit it was hilarious.

Anyway this a randomly inspired compilation of random emo/inspirational stuff that exists on my comp lol. Quite a number of these i posted before but heck i want to post again.

Anyway i just weeded by DBRead so its empty again. Weeding DBRead is good haha. Look through all the stuff that used to be and see how things have changed. Then i can delete because i know it no longer is. Yay.

Anyway these stuff i post up are NOT from DBRead, like i would never post anything from DBRead lol. These are from a folder called 'life'. Yes i do have such a folder on my comp lol and its not one that i mind ppl accessing so go ahead if u happen to get hold of my comp... which doesn't happen in the first place does it? Oh well xD.

---

Lets start with everything from Fal!!

---

Let go, and let God

---

One Last Glance

New beginnings always find their way,
My eyes met hers that fateful day.
A simple smile; a change of heart,
A quiet blessing on my part.

Winter creeps; a silent rose,
Another chance comes and goes.
Yet a depart; a cruel fate,
Each moment passed a painful wait.

Lakes of frost being to melt,
In my heart a soothing felt.
A dreamy angel; a blissful prance,
A target of my frequent glance.

The stage is bare; the curtains fall,
It couldn’t last a minute more.
I only wished to see her dance,
Yet now I long for one last glance.

---

Ok thats all for Fal coz im not putting quotes. Spamming quotes will be like o.o. Coz i have alot rawr xD.

---

Yay now from all other areas

---

I won't be left behind - Sara Nachtman

I run my fastest
But still get beat.
I land on my head
When i should be on my feet.
I try to move foward
But I am stuck in rewind.
Why do I keep at it?
I won't be left behind.

The harder I am thrown,
The higher I bounce.
I give it my all,
And that's all that counts.
In first place,
Myself, I seldom find.
So I push the limit
I won't be left behind.

Some people tell me you can't find,
Some say don't.
Some simply give up.
I reply, I won't.
The power is here,
locked away in my mind.
My persevernce is my excellence,
I won't be left behind.

Make the best of each moment,
The future is soon the past.
The more i tell myself this,
The less I come in last.
Throughout my competitions,
I've learned what winning is about.
A plain and clear lesson
Giving up is the easy way out.

So every night before I go to bed,
I hope in a small way I have shined.
Tomorrow is a brand-new day,
And I won't be left behind.

---

An Athelete's Prayer - Sandy Dow Mapula

It was right before the big one and the football player said,
"Excuse me guys for just a sec while I go bow my head."
And in the quiet of that room
The football player prayed,
"Oh God if nothing hear me now
I know that fate is made."

"So help us Lord to win this game,
It's the big one, man, you see,
If we lose this game that's it for us,
Please do this, Lord, for me."

And as his body knelt in prayer,
He looked up to the sky,
"And while I'm here, and have some time,
I need to ask you why?"

"They say you never help teams win,
Just do it once I pray,
We will pay you back in kinder deeds
Or in another way."

"The reason I can't help you win,"
The Lord just then replied,
"Is as youre asking me to win,
So is the other side."

"I'm everybody's father and
I must not take one side,
So games are played all on your own
Or they would all be tied."

"But that doesn't mean you shouldn't pray,"
He answered him with care,
"You can pray that players don't get hurt
And that all the calls are fair."

"And then I won't just watch the game,
I'll bless it with my care,
Because dear son you need to learn
That life's not always fair."

And while the player heard this voice,
He bowed his head in prayer,
"I pray for fairness," sad the boy
"And for your tender care."

"You shall be blessed," the Lord replied,
"Your team and you the same,
And now will you excuse me boy,
I cannot miss this game."

---

What Matters - Sydney Miller

One hundred years from now, it won't matter how you did on a test
Or how popular you were.
No one will care about how many hits you got in a baseball game.
It won't matter if you miss a day of your school
Or what you got for your eleventh birthday.
Your highest score on a computer game won't be remembered
Or if your family had a swimming pool.
No one will care who came in first in that one race.
It won't matter if your handwriting was messy
Or if all your artwork wasn't the best.
But, if you made life a better for just one other person
That's what will be remembered.
That's what will matter.

---

Love - Anon

Love is an attitude, love is a prayer,
For someone in sorrow, a heart in despair;
Love is good will for the gain of another,
Love suffers long with the fault of a brother.

---

Ok thats about it i made that post in 10 mins even though its long lol. Its mainly copy and paste rawr. The poems are very easy to understand coz i dont understand chim ones myself yay. Not to mention the fact that i can't write any so whatever is above isn't mine lol.

=)

Die physics!!!

---

OH OH OH waitttt!! Because Fal's blog has low readership, i shall post this here instead. On the C Maths paper 2.

Some exchange following the paper that went something like this:
Me: "If there's no moderation I think three-quarters of the IP students will get into day camp."
Weijian: "No, one-third. The other two-thirds are going for con camp."
Isaac: "It's probably all a plot la. They not enough funds or something, they want to collect money from our con camp fee."
Weijian: "The paper was NOT meant to be completed..."
Isaac: "I think the money collected can buy a car or something la."
Weijian: "Ya. With COE."
Me: "Nah, I think they're going to build some Core Math Institute. CMI."


xD