Oh for goodness sake

DAMN. Ok every single time i do my chem just reminds me how badly im going to FAIL THE DARN SUBJECT.

OH BTW CHEM IS EASIER THAN PHYSICS.

MUCH EASIER.

I JUST HAVN'T STARTED ON PHYSICS.

Be prepared to see more complains starting from Friday about physics.

BYNES KIRBY SEND ME THE WHAT...BOSE NOTES FOR LANGARTS AND 11TH HOUR ITS JUST HOW MANY DAYS AWAY MY GOODNESS!! SEND ME NOW I DON'T CARE!!

Oh gosh.

And i realised i completely forgot how to do simple math problems cause i had absouletely no time to revise those. Crap la. At least i won't fail but SHIT. I mean HELLO? Matrics is like... how freaking easy and i can't do it -.-.

OK ANYONE READING THIS STOP NOW AND SEND EVERY SINGLE IHS AND LANGARTS NOTES YOU HAVE TO ME NOW. I NOT ONLINE THEN EMAIL IT TO ME.

Arrrrggh. I feel like smashing my tablet on the floor now. Seriously.

Oh for goodness sake...

---

Update: I have ONE day to learn chem. Tmr. If i dont learn it by tmr im a goner. Im hoping Lin can teach Chem now... OK I WILL NOT SLEEP TONIGHT UNTIL I COMPLETE

a) Electrolysis workshit
b) C Maths paper 1 practice paper
c) 2007 chem paper 1 Part 1