Hello. Lets do the more sad things first so we can end this post on a happy note.
Lets have an update on Walls.
Glass walls are infinite in number (ok its finite but yea...), and objective that will never be fully completed, but there are some shattering sounds which give hope. Every glass wall that shatters is a cause to rejoice.
Throned walls is crumbling. Its still there but its crumbling.
Same for stone walls. Crumbling but still there.
Brick walls has come down slowly. Its similar to the above 2 in the sense that its crumbling but still there but Brick walls work differently so yea.
Steel walls ahhh.I'm pretty happy that its brought down a considerable amount but honestly, steels walls if you look at the history it goes up and down and up again and down again. Right now, its abit up so yea. Its feels bad that its not down like it used to be but comparing to say maybe April, it went down alot since then so thats pretty good. Possibly the peak since this year started but last year had better times.
There we have the 5 walls currently there are.
But i said in a previous post that as some walls crumble and collapse, new ones begin to form. Right now theres two.
I havnt given a name for one but basically its high, and the tension is there. You could say it doesn't concern me but it does if you look from my persepective. I really don't think i can affect this one at all.
As for this other one i mentioned it abit to some people today although i made it sound like its some happy thing but its not. Fire walls. No i don't rip that from the computer system think about it this way. One sparks lights it all. Fire wall has always been there, yet had never been dangerous, never made an impact. Now all the pieces are in place, and one spark will light it all. I don't know when it'll spark but unless something is done it will eventually and the result is so not good. And i can't do anything about this one sadly. I don't know i can only sit and watch for now. Destructive fire will burn and consume everything.
Come to thnk of it i can name the first one ice wall. Sounds cheesy with fire and ice thing but ice makes sense. Not gonna say why its supposed to be none of my business anyway. Supposed la. Yea.
I could mention a few more walls if i wanted to but those aren't just as major. So these 7 take the spotlight for now. Really, fire has pretty much overtaken everything in priority all of a sudden and ice has overtaken everything up to steel. Actually come to think of it, ice is somewhat linked to steel. Hmm.
Have fun reading ambigious post. I have lots of fun reading all you people's ones too. See if you can identify anything xD. Now what am i even doing a smiley face for sad issues.
---
Alrighty time for the more random stuff.
Quote of the day
"I can't. You look too much like my mother." - Kenneth Lim when asked how he would reject a girl who wants to have sex with him (Sex Ed class during PC)
---
I can't believe this. Saw this on the mini screen thing outside our school library.


---
The POC money finally gone lol. I can't say POC done coz i have 3 more books at home lol. 2 more to sell and 1 is chopped already. So basically this sat, one more time, and then i can go YAY its OVER!! A grand total of 74 bucks woot!! I did more than i ever had lol =D. Plus the two times i went for street sales thats like 100+ bucks le wow.
---
Haizz
Walls always seem to rise out during exam period. I mean come on the peak of steel was like 3 days before mid years.
---
Ok darn it its supposed to end HAPPY. HAPPY. Ok ok do something retarded.
From Kenneth, What does kong carry in his trolley?
Ans: Jokes. Coz they are lame.
I asked him that on the spot rofl.
---
Hmm that doesn't quite cut the end. OH I KNOW!!
PICTURES OF RANDOM PEOPLE IN NCC UNIFORM xD.
Look random person!!

Look some other random person!!

Wheee. Look at the eyebrows lol. And the fact that one guy is wayyy higher rank than the other.


Haha The End =).
---
Update: Quick!! A must have!! A QUIZZZZZ Roflmao.
Ok i can't decide if i should answer this one seriously or TRCT style which has been gone for ages lol.
Heckkkkk i'll do a mix of both xD.
ARE YOU:
► Perfect: No. Just Imba.
► Tall: Shuddup.
► In your pajamas: Its 4.30 goodness.
► Left handed: Naw.
LAST
► Friend you saw: Ze Loo at the bus stop?
► Talked to on the phone: I can't remeber must have been at least 2 days ago lol. Oh here it is cool its Loo Zhi En on 14 sept. Eh Ze Loo stop popping out here la later ppl think i obsessed with you.
► Person to text you: Oh yes its not Loo Zhi En. Eugene. I just read it 5 mins ago. Lol.
► Is today better than yesterday: No yesterday tastes better.
FAVORITE:
► Numbers: n
► Colors: Red...and yellow...and green... and pink...orange...and purple...and blue... i can see the rainbow... see the rainbow...see the rainbows noobs...
► Foods: SUSHI!! Other than that alot more actually o.o.
► Place: Alot of places. From home to JEC to WCRC but definately not SCHOOL. OH I know NP ROOM xD.
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
► Fall asleep again. Then the second time i got up, i got up.
Q: Do you have anything bothering you
► Read the entire post above darn it.
Q: What's the last movie you watchedin theaters?
► I'm sorry but i REALLY HAVE NO IDEA COZ I HAVN'T BEEN THERE IN AGES.
Q: Where is the last place you went?
► Toilet.
Q. Do you smile a lot?
► Yea i suppose so lol.
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
► If wish = pray, upon = to and stars = God then yes.
Q: Are you a friendly person?
► IM SUCH A FRIENDLY PERSON!! *wide grin*
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
► My home
Q: Why did you sleep there?
► Because its my home.
Q: When was the last time you cried?
► Quizzes have repetitive questions just look at my previous quizzes -.-.
Q: What was your last thought before going to bed?
► You mean the last time right? That would be none coz i fell asleep 5 secs after i woke up rmb?
Q: Rate life as of right now, one being bad, ten being great?
► 21. BLACKJACK!!
Q: What do you hear right now?
► Oooooh i heard a bird. And just moments ago an aeroplane super noisy but then when i reached here the sound is gone. OKK ITS BACKKK. Oh darn it damn noisy la.
Q: Does anything hurt you right now?
► Toopid aeroplane must fly past 3 times ar. Erm my EARS.
Q: What's your favorite month?
► Jfmamjjasond. Go figure. Ok but really its erm Nov and Dec?
EMOTIONS:
Are you missing someone right now?
► The little blue stickman weilding a giant sword SPLATMASTER 3000. Whyyy. Whyyyyyy. Why am i doing this quiz instead of playing amphorus+
Are you single?
► I still have to clap for the certain person who i ripped this quiz from for excellence in avoiding the question. I'm single but when i get my manta style i have two illusions.
Are you tired?
► I JUST REALISED SOMETHING DARN IT. THESE ARE ALL ARE YOU QUESTIONS. OH NO MY IMMUNE SYSTEM IS FAILING. Anyway no im ReZ. Okok back to the question not really no.
Are your parents still married?
► Oh no no no they're not and not only that my dog ate my pet giant squid who ate my homework. Ok im sorry no offence i just had to put that analogy somewhere xD.
BASICS:
► Real name? Have i ever put my real name in this entire blog? NO!! So now you want to crush everything out of me. You mean little quiz. However I came prepared!! I shall answer this question in a way that is true. HA. Fear my MWWMSOAWFK. HA WIN.
► Age? Sqaureroot 225.
► Eye color? Interesting question. Its mostly white, the pupil is black and abit brownish and some parts are a little bit red too.
► Male or female? Issac, in case you dont get the point yet, MALE.
► Single? See another wonderful escape. Which again this is another repeat question o.o.
► Crushing? ROCK CRUSH!! Oi quizzes please get more original ty -.-.
► Smart? Oh i just realised something completely ironic in the answer of the person who put this quiz. Anyway im IMBA so what do you think? (Then again i failed physics...)
► Hair color? The colour of this blog background. So if i ever change my blog background colour you will see my hair colour change too. The point is, im not gonna change the blog background.
► Sweats or Jeans? Don't care!!
► Phone or Camera? Free? Both.
► Health freak? I'm such a health freak that people always praise me for adding so much sauce to my food.
► Righty or lefty? Democracy.
► SMOKE or Drink? Why is smoke in caps and drink not o.o. Neither. I don't drink wine lulz.
FIRSTS:
► First best friend? Erm before Pri sch i dont remember but JPS i rmb was Samuel Ang Yi Lun HA I STILL RMB. Nice one!
► First award? Can't remember... for amorphous+ is Participation.
► First enemy? I remember this one too awesome!! Syed Junid. How come i can rmb my P1 to P3 ar lol.
► First pet? I forgot heh. Erm does it matter? They all died. The hamster one was gruesome eew.
► First vacation? I have no idea but the first one that i had an idea of was penang? When i was i think 5. Not sure.
► Eating? -.-.
► Drinking? The creator of this quiz needs brain surgery.
► Listening to? This is retarded.
► Plans for tommorow? Excuse me? Wrong section isit?
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITEGENDER:
► Lips or eyes? Eyes. Anyway isnt there supposed to be a spacing between OPPOSITE and GENDER.
► Shorter or taller? Hmph.
► Romantic or spontaneous? Whats the diff. I'm sorry im just that sad ok.
► Sensitive or loud? I thought the opposite of sensitive was insensitive and the opposite of loud is soft so how do they come together? Anyway erm mix of both but slighted towards sensitive.
► Hook-up or in a relationship? You think we American ar?
HAVE YOU EVER:
► Drank hard drinks? OK GUYS THE CLOSEST TIME I CAME TO ALCOHOL WAS IN XO BEEHOON HAPPY? And root beer.
► Lost glasses/contacts? Hi i lost my glasses, can i have your contact? xD.
► Ran away from home? I flew on a baby dragon away to fantasyland. Eitehr that or I flew on Batman to Gotham City.
► Broken someone's heart? Actually i think confirm everyone did this before is to what extent only. OHHH I just thought of something retarded. Fanny Tan's leaving broke Dr Ong's heart so he had to go for heart surgery xD.
► Been arrested? Oh yes sure and then Bill Gates bailed me out and adopted me as his godson.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
► Do you like someone? I like everyone!! What... its the truth. Oh and another brillant escape btw from the previous person on this quiz.
► Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? No im ReZ. GOTCHA. Sorry la you see the first 3 words its classic liao. Erm yea i am.
Lets have an update on Walls.
Glass walls are infinite in number (ok its finite but yea...), and objective that will never be fully completed, but there are some shattering sounds which give hope. Every glass wall that shatters is a cause to rejoice.
Throned walls is crumbling. Its still there but its crumbling.
Same for stone walls. Crumbling but still there.
Brick walls has come down slowly. Its similar to the above 2 in the sense that its crumbling but still there but Brick walls work differently so yea.
Steel walls ahhh.I'm pretty happy that its brought down a considerable amount but honestly, steels walls if you look at the history it goes up and down and up again and down again. Right now, its abit up so yea. Its feels bad that its not down like it used to be but comparing to say maybe April, it went down alot since then so thats pretty good. Possibly the peak since this year started but last year had better times.
There we have the 5 walls currently there are.
But i said in a previous post that as some walls crumble and collapse, new ones begin to form. Right now theres two.
I havnt given a name for one but basically its high, and the tension is there. You could say it doesn't concern me but it does if you look from my persepective. I really don't think i can affect this one at all.
As for this other one i mentioned it abit to some people today although i made it sound like its some happy thing but its not. Fire walls. No i don't rip that from the computer system think about it this way. One sparks lights it all. Fire wall has always been there, yet had never been dangerous, never made an impact. Now all the pieces are in place, and one spark will light it all. I don't know when it'll spark but unless something is done it will eventually and the result is so not good. And i can't do anything about this one sadly. I don't know i can only sit and watch for now. Destructive fire will burn and consume everything.
Come to thnk of it i can name the first one ice wall. Sounds cheesy with fire and ice thing but ice makes sense. Not gonna say why its supposed to be none of my business anyway. Supposed la. Yea.
I could mention a few more walls if i wanted to but those aren't just as major. So these 7 take the spotlight for now. Really, fire has pretty much overtaken everything in priority all of a sudden and ice has overtaken everything up to steel. Actually come to think of it, ice is somewhat linked to steel. Hmm.
Have fun reading ambigious post. I have lots of fun reading all you people's ones too. See if you can identify anything xD. Now what am i even doing a smiley face for sad issues.
---
Alrighty time for the more random stuff.
Quote of the day
"I can't. You look too much like my mother." - Kenneth Lim when asked how he would reject a girl who wants to have sex with him (Sex Ed class during PC)
---
I can't believe this. Saw this on the mini screen thing outside our school library.
---
The POC money finally gone lol. I can't say POC done coz i have 3 more books at home lol. 2 more to sell and 1 is chopped already. So basically this sat, one more time, and then i can go YAY its OVER!! A grand total of 74 bucks woot!! I did more than i ever had lol =D. Plus the two times i went for street sales thats like 100+ bucks le wow.
---
Haizz
Walls always seem to rise out during exam period. I mean come on the peak of steel was like 3 days before mid years.
---
Ok darn it its supposed to end HAPPY. HAPPY. Ok ok do something retarded.
From Kenneth, What does kong carry in his trolley?
Ans: Jokes. Coz they are lame.
I asked him that on the spot rofl.
---
Hmm that doesn't quite cut the end. OH I KNOW!!
PICTURES OF RANDOM PEOPLE IN NCC UNIFORM xD.
Look random person!!
Look some other random person!!
Wheee. Look at the eyebrows lol. And the fact that one guy is wayyy higher rank than the other.
Haha The End =).
---
Update: Quick!! A must have!! A QUIZZZZZ Roflmao.
Ok i can't decide if i should answer this one seriously or TRCT style which has been gone for ages lol.
Heckkkkk i'll do a mix of both xD.
ARE YOU:
► Perfect: No. Just Imba.
► Tall: Shuddup.
► In your pajamas: Its 4.30 goodness.
► Left handed: Naw.
LAST
► Friend you saw: Ze Loo at the bus stop?
► Talked to on the phone: I can't remeber must have been at least 2 days ago lol. Oh here it is cool its Loo Zhi En on 14 sept. Eh Ze Loo stop popping out here la later ppl think i obsessed with you.
► Person to text you: Oh yes its not Loo Zhi En. Eugene. I just read it 5 mins ago. Lol.
► Is today better than yesterday: No yesterday tastes better.
FAVORITE:
► Numbers: n
► Colors: Red...and yellow...and green... and pink...orange...and purple...and blue... i can see the rainbow... see the rainbow...see the rainbows noobs...
► Foods: SUSHI!! Other than that alot more actually o.o.
► Place: Alot of places. From home to JEC to WCRC but definately not SCHOOL. OH I know NP ROOM xD.
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
► Fall asleep again. Then the second time i got up, i got up.
Q: Do you have anything bothering you
► Read the entire post above darn it.
Q: What's the last movie you watchedin theaters?
► I'm sorry but i REALLY HAVE NO IDEA COZ I HAVN'T BEEN THERE IN AGES.
Q: Where is the last place you went?
► Toilet.
Q. Do you smile a lot?
► Yea i suppose so lol.
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
► If wish = pray, upon = to and stars = God then yes.
Q: Are you a friendly person?
► IM SUCH A FRIENDLY PERSON!! *wide grin*
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
► My home
Q: Why did you sleep there?
► Because its my home.
Q: When was the last time you cried?
► Quizzes have repetitive questions just look at my previous quizzes -.-.
Q: What was your last thought before going to bed?
► You mean the last time right? That would be none coz i fell asleep 5 secs after i woke up rmb?
Q: Rate life as of right now, one being bad, ten being great?
► 21. BLACKJACK!!
Q: What do you hear right now?
► Oooooh i heard a bird. And just moments ago an aeroplane super noisy but then when i reached here the sound is gone. OKK ITS BACKKK. Oh darn it damn noisy la.
Q: Does anything hurt you right now?
► Toopid aeroplane must fly past 3 times ar. Erm my EARS.
Q: What's your favorite month?
► Jfmamjjasond. Go figure. Ok but really its erm Nov and Dec?
EMOTIONS:
Are you missing someone right now?
► The little blue stickman weilding a giant sword SPLATMASTER 3000. Whyyy. Whyyyyyy. Why am i doing this quiz instead of playing amphorus+
Are you single?
► I still have to clap for the certain person who i ripped this quiz from for excellence in avoiding the question. I'm single but when i get my manta style i have two illusions.
Are you tired?
► I JUST REALISED SOMETHING DARN IT. THESE ARE ALL ARE YOU QUESTIONS. OH NO MY IMMUNE SYSTEM IS FAILING. Anyway no im ReZ. Okok back to the question not really no.
Are your parents still married?
► Oh no no no they're not and not only that my dog ate my pet giant squid who ate my homework. Ok im sorry no offence i just had to put that analogy somewhere xD.
BASICS:
► Real name? Have i ever put my real name in this entire blog? NO!! So now you want to crush everything out of me. You mean little quiz. However I came prepared!! I shall answer this question in a way that is true. HA. Fear my MWWMSOAWFK. HA WIN.
► Age? Sqaureroot 225.
► Eye color? Interesting question. Its mostly white, the pupil is black and abit brownish and some parts are a little bit red too.
► Male or female? Issac, in case you dont get the point yet, MALE.
► Single? See another wonderful escape. Which again this is another repeat question o.o.
► Crushing? ROCK CRUSH!! Oi quizzes please get more original ty -.-.
► Smart? Oh i just realised something completely ironic in the answer of the person who put this quiz. Anyway im IMBA so what do you think? (Then again i failed physics...)
► Hair color? The colour of this blog background. So if i ever change my blog background colour you will see my hair colour change too. The point is, im not gonna change the blog background.
► Sweats or Jeans? Don't care!!
► Phone or Camera? Free? Both.
► Health freak? I'm such a health freak that people always praise me for adding so much sauce to my food.
► Righty or lefty? Democracy.
► SMOKE or Drink? Why is smoke in caps and drink not o.o. Neither. I don't drink wine lulz.
FIRSTS:
► First best friend? Erm before Pri sch i dont remember but JPS i rmb was Samuel Ang Yi Lun HA I STILL RMB. Nice one!
► First award? Can't remember... for amorphous+ is Participation.
► First enemy? I remember this one too awesome!! Syed Junid. How come i can rmb my P1 to P3 ar lol.
► First pet? I forgot heh. Erm does it matter? They all died. The hamster one was gruesome eew.
► First vacation? I have no idea but the first one that i had an idea of was penang? When i was i think 5. Not sure.
► Eating? -.-.
► Drinking? The creator of this quiz needs brain surgery.
► Listening to? This is retarded.
► Plans for tommorow? Excuse me? Wrong section isit?
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITEGENDER:
► Lips or eyes? Eyes. Anyway isnt there supposed to be a spacing between OPPOSITE and GENDER.
► Shorter or taller? Hmph.
► Romantic or spontaneous? Whats the diff. I'm sorry im just that sad ok.
► Sensitive or loud? I thought the opposite of sensitive was insensitive and the opposite of loud is soft so how do they come together? Anyway erm mix of both but slighted towards sensitive.
► Hook-up or in a relationship? You think we American ar?
HAVE YOU EVER:
► Drank hard drinks? OK GUYS THE CLOSEST TIME I CAME TO ALCOHOL WAS IN XO BEEHOON HAPPY? And root beer.
► Lost glasses/contacts? Hi i lost my glasses, can i have your contact? xD.
► Ran away from home? I flew on a baby dragon away to fantasyland. Eitehr that or I flew on Batman to Gotham City.
► Broken someone's heart? Actually i think confirm everyone did this before is to what extent only. OHHH I just thought of something retarded. Fanny Tan's leaving broke Dr Ong's heart so he had to go for heart surgery xD.
► Been arrested? Oh yes sure and then Bill Gates bailed me out and adopted me as his godson.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
► Do you like someone? I like everyone!! What... its the truth. Oh and another brillant escape btw from the previous person on this quiz.
► Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? No im ReZ. GOTCHA. Sorry la you see the first 3 words its classic liao. Erm yea i am.