Today

I couldn't have come up with a better title nope i absolutely couldn't.

Well lets see today starts off well... wait whats with that i would suppose it started off well and it was well the entire say and ended well so... ahhh nvm.

So today was well, well! Reminds me of second opinion oops. Grawr.

Ok morning ignore. Afternoon went to DI to watch TEN COMMANDMENTS. Which is funny cause the ten commandments took up 5% of the show but yea!! xD.

The show was pretty cool la lol haha. The special effects whoosh.

Freedom.

Kairos.

Haha lol.

Pretty cool.

Hehe the ppl arguing with moses part was funny wheeee.

Manna Manna!!

Quails!!

Cucumbers and Melons!! xD

Oh well lols.

And sheesh Eugene and Bynes whats wrong wif the two of u man. Its like whaa? Choices -.-.

Took 188 to Eugene/siming house after that (now why is one in caps and the other not o.o. I dunno maybe coz siming looks nicer than Siming and Eugene looks nicer than eugene. Ahh heck.)

The 188 really took FOREVER lols.

Reaching the neighbourhood was epic. It took Eugene 15 mins to find the barbecue pit. I know i said this many times but please hello!! Its your own darn neighbourhood and you can't find your way around it -.-.

I nvr really liked barbecues lol but oh well. I ate abit only lols. Swing. I wanted to play the thing but someone will always hog it lol.

Why is everything so random? I'm just putting down whatever comes to my head lol.

OH the two dogs xD. Haha that was funny.

And Lock is really really slow when it comes to...everything. No offence lol. I think you think too much and too straight.

Havn't been to sm's house in 4 years.

Oooooh there is some sort of chronological order in here.

Ok random.

Did bynes take the taxi?

Ahh my mind is swirling lol i dunno what im saying.

I fail at bridge.

5

4

3

2

1

boom

ok i dont even know what was with that.

Issac you MAY say this post is bs.

I can't rmb anything else. Is there?

Oh well then thats the end.

---

P.S. Hey cool my first line thingy for this post. Erm anyway i pretty much irritated everyone with the Are You Serious jokes lol. Oh well everyone prolly thinks im crazy and irritating now. Does it matter?