DI

DI yay!!

So yea went to DI again today and heard some good stuff.

Ok i srsly dont know how to put it in words but yes. Some things i needed to hear and some things that continue to inspire me.

Im not in an reflective mood and seldom am nowadays perhaps coz of all the high that has accumulated and now hard to get rid off.

But i definitely listened hard to today's message. It meant so much.

Theres not much i will say. Except this.

Lets fight this war. We know we already have the victory. Lets rise up as warriors and fight as champions.

The time has come indeed.

---



Found love beyond all reason
You gave Your life Your all for me
And called me Yours forever
Caught in the mercy fallout
I found hope found life
Found all I need
You're all I need

The time has come
To stand for all we believe in
So I for one am gonna
Give my praise to You

Today today it's all or nothing
All they way
The praise goes out to You
Yeah all the praise goes out to You
Today today I live for one thing
To give You praise
In everything I do
Yeah all the praise goes out to You

All we are is Yours
And all we're living for
Is all You are
Is all that You are Lord

---
Yes Lord. The time has come to stand for all we believe in.

Let our fire burn brightly with passion for you.

---

Consuming Fire - Hillsong - United

There must be more than this,
O breath of God come breathe within,
There must be more than this,
Spirit of God we wait for You.

Fill us anew we pray,
Fill us anew we pray.

(Chorus)
Consuming fire fan into flame,
A passion for Your Name,
Spirit of God fall in this place,
Lord have Your way,
Lord have Your way with us,

Come like a rushing wind,
Clothe us with power from on high,
Now set the captives free,
Leave us abandoned to Your praise.

Lord let Your glory fall,
Lord let Your glory fall.

Stir it up in our hearts Lord,
Stir it up in our hearts Lord,
Stir it up in our hearts Lord,
A passion for Your Name.

---

And we will fight this battle in Your name for Your glory.

Thank you Lord.

---

P.S. I decided not to do my past few days photo spammage le its like 30 photos or so lol partially lazy partially abit no point so if anyone wants any photos get them from me. Also Bynes, that means ur lucky coz ur scandelous photos wont come up xD.