poke

Boring day again. Kirby fell asleep during the drug talk ON THE FLOOR OF THE AUDI lol.

Played 2 games of reversi, one with wk (59-5) and one with brandon (53-11).

Played UNO and the peeps had to go thru 6 or 7 stacks of the UNO cards just to win lol.

Gabriel and co are ownaged the played BRIDGE with UNO cards. Should have thought of that.

Toilet cleaning was retarded spent my time waiting for 3.10 to finish.

Went to library with NCW and Armageddon's Children the book got problem -.-. So cant borrow.

Daytona USA 2 4th place. AGAIN. Its always 4th nvr 3rd nvr 5th. Well i almost got 5th this time but 3rd is never even in sight.

DDR completed everything though almost died at last part of paranoia 190 6 starred and for half of dam daridam the danger sign was flashing non stop but i survived with one bar. Dam Daridam 6 starred. Yes thats harder than paranoia 190 and 180 but i dont have the mood to highlight bold underline blah blah blah now.

One of which will be elaborated later while the other one is this.

JL just called me to tell me i can go and collect my Armageddon's Children book. I JUST WENT TO THE LIBRARY. I HELD THE BOOK IN MY HANDS. THEY TOLD ME THERE WAS A PROBLEM. NOW THEY WANT ME TO GO COLLECT IT. GOOD JOB.

Oh the library is such a wonderful place. The service on the other hand is questionable.

Ahh heck whatever at least i get my book.

Dota again 2night prolly.

---

Long time since i used my triple dash huh.

You know, there was this event that i looked forward all year long. From the start of the year to the end. I really really really looked forward to it.

So everything went well and then all of a sudden im about to get robbed of it.

When i first received news i was so darned pissed. I was thinking of all people why does it have to be me. There are so many days to schedule it so fine of all people to leave out when taking into consideration of what dates for it to be set it had to overlap mine away. Of all people.

And some people keep going "i aint in charge of that dont ask me" like pushing away whatsoever responsibility refusing the help the slightest bit. Made me think "what a selfish bugger. As long as you aren't affected la fine whatever".

It was pretty late at night and i was supposed to log off to go sleep already so i just signed off, pissed and all, angry at other people who dont seem to think about how others feel.

But then i told myself i shouldnt let such things bother me so much. I shouldnt get all frustrated over it it does no good.

I spent some time alone with God in that room, praying and reading and stuff and finally i managed to go to sleep with a peace of mind.

I suppose if there really is no other time slot, SOMEONE has to give up a place, and if i insist on shifting the date again, in all probability it means cutting off someone else.

Why, should others give up their spot for me, if i refuse to give up my spot for others?

Beside others planned for it so hard i suppose its not right for me to come in and say "no dont do this, do this instead". (Although i would love to help out in the planning but im nvr ever called to do anything anyway. Its sad but its true.)

And as for the guy who gives me the "i dont care its not my fault" attitude and STILL DOES, well i suppose its not my first day knowing him so its not something i shouldnt have expected. THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU A REASON TO DO THAT BY THE WAY. Oh heck hes gonna tell me on MSN later "its really not my responsibility what you want to can go and *blah*". So whats the point.

I admit im still very disappointed with it all but theres no help for it. I will trust in God that if He wills that i should go things will be arranged nicely and if i shouldnt be going He knows whats going on more than i do so why should i not trust in Him?

I dont know maybe i'll stick check around a lil bit but honestly im already prepared to be somewhere in Hokkaido thinking about what im missing out on.

I shant feel bitter about anything. Some things just happen.

But sometimes i cant help but wonder why. Not the why me kind of why. Or the why does this have to happen kind of why. I dont know how to explain. I just feel that sometimes no matter what i do its not enough.

Because this year i've been trying to do whatever i can but at the end of the day it seems that some things will never changed, have already been fixed and decided and it shall be so.

Oh dear calling up the entire walls thing again about steel and bricks and glass particularly.

Which i havnt been posting about walls in a long time coz nowadays i just trust in the Lord. I know He just wants the best for everyone so i just want to follow Him with all my heart. And things have been working out alot better since. Then again really, its seems like its gonna be a loooonngggg time. Oh well God has perfect timing we dont =).

I just cast my burdens onto the Lord and not worry about Steel and Bricks and whatever though things like Glass require my daily conscious on my part.

So for this upcoming event, 95% i wont be able to attend. Still even if im not there i will pray for blessings for everyone who is.

Just want to do what i can. Love my friends, show care and concern even if sometimes no matter how much you do it just doesnt seem appreciated. It really sucks to be under appreciated you know. Even when you try to do whatever you can.

It may all happen slowly. It might take so long. But i believe it will happen. If God is with me, who can be against me? Especially if the finale is Glass and thats something that God definitely wants.

So a couple of months in advance, have fun ya all. Unless that 5% happens of course but it IS 5% and 5% stuff arent supposed to happen. I dont want to force anything to happen so yea.

Trying to make myself smile now but its hard. But it will be alright.