Rawr

Hi.

I feel very accomplished today xD.

Considering that i woke up at 11 plus abit feverish with sore throat, i have thus far read half of shadow of the giant and amazingly packed my whole room. For an hour straight. Man i could never do that all along until just now. Well i suppose the idea of packing the whole room seemed much better than lying down and trying to sleep but failing horribly but having nothing else to do either.

So yar. Lol.

And my fever is practically not there but yes you can feel it but its so weak that it doesnt really affect lol. But still liddat means its still there mah so must rest but heck good enough to be up and using the comp =). Just not gonna use it for too long.

Sore throat is annoying though, it always had been annoying for me. I CANNOT take sore throat it gives me alot of problems meh.

Oh well.

Ok time to go do some random stuff bye.

P.S. I REMEMBERED THE RIGHT COLOUR!!