Wadayaknow

I actually have nothing much to post!!

I mean lets summarize today's post in 3 parts.

My book kena confiscate by FKM. K la my fault lol i know i was reading it in the financial talk rawr super bored. Hope i get it back tmr or the library come after me. But srsly why FKM sometimes so pms ar. I wasnt trying to be disrespecful when i was talking to him at 2 but then he said i was o.o. Oh well. FKM is like Gavin Ang in a sense i guess. They both can be damn nice ppl but then they also darn strict and stuff rawr.

Part 2 is the IMBA BOARD GAME. Ok why am i even posting about this since theres nothing specially i can talk about it without everyone getting confused and then everyone who understand already knows. Heck skip this]

Part 3 went to Fal's house yay. TRIED to learn world editor but fails at it and TRIED to solo moomoo v1.4 but the stupid bloodbath wont die even when you have gay items -.-.

Yup thats about it o.o. Oh well. Rawr. Have some pics to upload but lazy today lol.