Hokkaido Poof!!

Ok this shall be my final post for i am leaving for Hokkaido!! Must spam by cbox!! Uhm who am i kidding. Not likely to happen lol. DONT CARE WAHHAHAHA Brandon i task u to keep my cbox alive again yey. The last tag i see at the bottom of the cbox must not be from before i left. No you cant spam it urself. You can spam it wif one other guy though xD.

WAITTTTT. Ah Seng not included in the cbox thing ah seng can dont tag at all. Dont ruin my poor cbox ty.

Oh and you can leave a tag in the cbox if u guys have anything special that you all want me to bring back. That is of course assuming i find a comp somewhere and access the internet and come here.

So sad cant celebrate Christmas in Singapore. Ok i know thats the name of the musical thing but i mean the other meaning lol. Ok both. Haha.

Lets hope that i can use the internet in Hokkaido so i shall not post Merry Chirstmas now hoping that i can later xD.

Anyway im bringing my handphone so if got anything go ahead and message me but i wont reply xD. So you can send me 100 smses a day telling me how much you miss me already. Maybe if you DO send 100 i might be compelled to reply at least once xD.

Haha srsly my mood very funny now. Lil excited and a lil sad. Oh well. 6jk05 plan a outing somewhere either on the 29th or 30th!! I dun care i want one!! Charles start thinking now!! xD

Lets make everyone jelous now.

Whoohoo im going to see actual snowfall!! Not just snow. Its snowfall!! Whooo!! And im going to eat delicious sashimi that makes what in Singapore taste like rubbish. Sashimi that melts in your mouth yey!! And beautiful scenary wahhahahaha!!

Here i come Hokkaido!!